Practice Match

They had been training Nastu for about 2 weeks now and she was a really fast learner she ran pretty quickly but she she could serve just like suga and yamagucci guess it runs in the family huh? They were going to go to a practice match against Aoba Josai a little boy named Haru. He looked like Iwazui but he was really good at blocking. But everybody kept wondering how were they going to play this game in volleyball you cannot ever touch the volleyball two times in a row. So they went to the referees to see how they would do this. They were told that they would not be playing volleyball for the first rounds because it would take a while to set up all the nets. Nastu was upset but got over but they weren't told what they were going to do all they were told was that they could not prepare for it and that they should still be training for stamina. D: I wonder what he meant...... how can we not prepare for something even after weeks of training? E: He could mean a race you have to have stamina for it and depending on the time or day and you could feel tired. A: I agree with that but their doing 2 rounds out of 3 so what would the second one be? T: Think about cause I'm not telling you. Nastu was at home with Suga so everyone decided to be rude today. Y: They could just mean serves as like practice of who has the best form and if it was an actual game predict who would win! K: True but that means she'll have to practice extra hard to get all forms as good as they can be. They called Suga The situation and he explained it to the little girl. She was quite surprised at the turn of events but then she immediately headed to her room to go to bed because she said she would need it if she was to perfect every single move in a volleyball game. everybody headed to it Hinata's house as they were going to have to prepare themselves for any curveball.

I am so sorry for the extremely short chapter but my Internet connection would not allow me to type anything over 500 words is a way to cut it short. But I still hope you enjoyed it anyway if you did leave a vote. Any questions any suggestions or just to be memey you can comment. I hope you guys have a good day goodbye!

Word Count: 🌯 439 🌯