I hate running!

They has confirmed that it was a race and who had the best form in sets. Now Nastu was great at the latter but races is where she fell downward. She could run for a long time yes but it was her speed that messed her up. She could run for 2 hours straight but she would fall sometimes because she was clumsy. She could run average speed but whenever she ran as fast as possible she would immediately fall. N: I hate running! I always fall when I try to speed up! How am I supposed to win if every minute I fall down. Y: It's fine Nastu you just have to work on balancing yourself when you normally run and then you can speed up. Your stamina's great so that's the only things we have to worry about okay? N: Okay....  She went back to practicing with all of the other boys with running and her form. They tried everything they could to make practice longer as the competition was in 4 days. It was getting quite late so they had to go back home and rest but little did they know Nastu was up. She was running laps in the backyard and around the house and quietly too she was still falling but less than before. She saw someone come down the street with a gun so she ran inside and locked all the doors she was real scared that they would come to the house so she barricaded it with many small things that would hurt. She went upstairs to the room where everyone was staying and she grabbed a knife. The person did not come to their house but she stayed up all night just in case of anyone coming in. The next day she went to bed and got 3 hours of sleep it was enough but she would probably take a nap later. They were training and she now was good at her stamina and speed she still fell a lot though. She ran into everyone while attempting to go faster than she was. They were all practicing harder than before because it was just two days away and they would not risk any type of mistake. Nastu was put down for a nap when they started to talk more seriously. S: We need to get her hopes up she is interested but not excited. T: He's right she may not give it her all if she's bored. E: Well what can we do? Y: If anything I say we leave her be if you guys pay attention she looks excited but holding back to save energy for the competition. They all agreed with Yamaguchi and let her be but little did they know that Nastu was listening to their entire conversation and she was happy to know that they valued her happiness so she vowed she would make sure to win this competition no matter what it takes even if it means she has to exert herself past her limitations to where she can't walk. 

Oooooh we are getting close to the end! I'm sorry that this series will be short as I have other stories and this one I am losing motivation for. I will eventually rewrite this but for now it will stay. I hope you guys enjoyed if you did comment and vote please. Have a good day guys goodbye!

Word Count: 🍙 575 🍙