Let us begin

Looking back on last night everyone cringed. They then looked at the running course as they had thought would be part of it but they didn't know what the second part was about. Many kids were in the stadium at the bench waiting for the game to start. No one but the kids could see it but they were all anxious. 

Nastu: " Yay! I'm finally here I might pass out this is gonna be so fun!"

Daichi: " Don't pass out you wouldn't be able to play then."

Nastu: " You are right maybe I should just stretch to get ready."

So that's what she did and thankfully it got rid of a little bit of the tension in the room. They were all doing great until at random the speaker came on to get the kids on the track. 

Speaker: All kids from each team come to the track after your name and team is called! First Nastu from Karasuno! Next Haru from Aoba Josai! Third Rairakku(lilac) from Nekoma! Fourth Shuichi from Shiratorizawa! Fifth Sakura from Fukurodani! Please take your places on the track! 

Cheers were heard boosting every kid's confidence. They all looked at each other with a look of determination knowing that they would win. Deep down inside they were afraid as this would all be broadcasted on live tv once you mess up it is over.

Speaker: Ready your Positions! 3,2,1 Start!

Let the battle of children begin.

I'm very sorry for not posting anything you guys! My mental health is not good right now and I needed a break to fix it. I am doing a lot better now and I am sorry for ranting but I just needed an excuse or I would feel bad. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it was filler. I hope you guys have a good day/night goodbye!

Word Count: 🔫 315 🔫