The end?

Warning: All of this chapter will be in 3rd person sorry I'm supposed to be in class right now. This will also have no dialogue and will just explain events.

Seeing as Sakura and Nastu made it to the end of the game they would face off right? Nope. Nastu had gotten first while Sakura was a very short second. They had become as close as friends could be in the little time they had spent together. It seems as the court was fixed faster then expected so there were only two teams left and all they needed was to compete to win. It was an exiting match with ups and downs but in the end as expected Fukurodani won. They all were devastated but they kept on brave faces. Luckily they still got a trophy for making it this far and little Nastu got one too. Fukurodani had to leave immediately to go to America to compete. That left Karasuno to stay in the gym for the night they got there spirits up and said that they'll get it next time. They left at around 6am to go back and everyone felt content even after leaving without the news of making it to International's. Nastu was sad that her story had ended but got over it knowing she would see them again.

Sorry that this book was so short! I just don't like long books as I have other stories to finish. In a 2 to 7 day time period I'll be posting the Epilogue and after that if you want to see any Haikyuu x child fluff go to my writing frustrations book! I hope you guys enjoyed the story I'm sorry if you wanted Karasuno to win but they always do so I wanted just a little twist. I hope you guys have a good day/night goodbye!

Word Count: 😔 312 😔