What's wrong?

Nastu was pacing in her room at 3 am wondering about the next several hours to come. We are gonna spend most of the day on the bus and then later at night we'll get to the hotel. We could practice at home right now but I need to save energy for later. What if I fall on my face what if my form isn't good enough? I don't wanna mess up! Wait....... I should probably go to sleep if that's the case. Goodnight me! With that she went to bed yet in the back of her asleep my mind she thought of situations of what could happen that day but she forgot one thing: What if the bus stopped? 

The next morning

Nastu staying up late caused her to be carried by the team when walking to the bus. They all were happy and ecstatic about that day but the bus ride would suck as they had done this before ( It's in My writing frustrations). The bus ride went smoothly for the most part as their coach was driving for the most part. Nastu was up by 9 and sitting on Noyas head because she wanted the spikes to go down. They hit a bump and froze they didn't think this would happen but they had packed supplies just in case. Nastu was now full on attached to Noya scared of what could happen. They checked it out and saw that they couldn't do anything so Takeda Sensei called someone and then told them they would be staying in the woods for the night. All: What!?! Takeda: Calm down guys we have tents food and water we'll be fine it's only one night. Somehow in the worst situations Nastu goes to sleep and this was one of them. They all went to the woods and made a campground they all assigned buddy's who you could not leave and who would watch Nastu in shifts. Of course Suga got her the most as she was now harder to control as she had gotten comfortable with them. Let's see how this night goes.........

I hope you guys enjoyed this last minute chapter! Every time I wrote this chapter it was either boring or thought it would be okay to delete itself so I changed the plot a little I hope you like it though. If you have any comments or suggestions or questions comment! If you like the story then vote please! Have a good day/night guys Goodbye!

Word Count: 🍓 420 🍓