The Bear

It was quite late and the team was quite awake too as they all had heard noises and to ensure safety they climbed a tree. They had Asahi and Nastu at the very top of the oak tree. They were thinking of going down because nothing happened until they heard a growl. Nastu passed out but luckily she was caught by Asahi. When they looked down they saw a big black bear(they are less lethal than brown).

Takeda: "Don't panic. They will not hurt us if we don't provoke it and reveal our spot or it will feel threatened and attack." 

They were still frightened and decided to wait extra long even after the bear left to make sure they were safe. They weren't as scared anymore so they cautiously looked at all of the area below them. 

Daichi: "Are we good?"

Sugawara: "Mhm let's wait a few minutes though just in case it comes back."

They all agreed with Suga as anyone who opposed would get hurt severely. They all looked down one more time before it dawned on them. They were in a TREE A FREAKING TREE! How would they get down?!? They needed to put out the fire and go get rest the tree wouldn't do they all groaned and sat up in the tree and started brainstorming ideas to get down.

Hi guys I hope you're having a good day/night! Sorry for short chapters but I am very busy so I'm might have to do short chapters more often. I hope you guys enjoyed though! If you have any comments suggestions or you like the story comment and vote please! Have good day bye!

Word Count: 🌷 278 🌷