chapter 22

The dark island seemed even darkly at this time. The celestial clock shot out a beam of light that hit the super weapon that the stone army was building.

"Behold, my final gift to you, Garmatron!" The Overlord exclaimed. A rwd black and purple fortress on wheels shaped like the helmet of shadows emerged from the light. It bared cannons, centuries and guns to take shots.

"It's...it's beautiful." Garmadon said.
"We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my Dark Lord." Kozu aprached either the helmet in one hand and Nya in the other.

"You'll never get away with this! My friends will put a stop to you!" Nya tried to break free. Garmadon laughed.

"Red doesn't seem to be your color." Garmadon shut Nya up with an apple.
"think it's time we try in a darker shade. Hand me the Dark Matter. I believe we've found our first test subject." Garmadon announced.

The stone warriors pushed Nya closer to the tray of dark matter.

The ninja quietly made their way back to the bounty. As they got there Dr. Julien was staring into the sky, marveled and terrified of the sound of the horns.
"What was that sound? The horns?" He asked.

"The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the Final Battle between good and evil has all but begun." Sensei said.
"Now Lloyd must face his father." Misako gestured to a saddened Lloyd.
"But where's Nya?" Julien asked.

"She's been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself." Sensei said.
"Who cares about Ninjago? Nya was my—uh, my...you know." Jay stepped forwards.
"And she's my sister. I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see her again." Kai said.

"Lloyd, your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the Golden Dragon." Sensei said.
"You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders."

"But Sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I-I froze. I can't fight him." Lloyd said.
"You must. It is written in the scrolls." Wu said.
"Remember, your father is just as scared." Misako said.
"Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight." Wu added.

"What happens, happens. You can't force anything. But, I know that the right thing will happen when it needs to." Morro said.
"You won't be alone. I'll be right behind you. You have my Fire." Kai drew his sword.
"You have my earth." Cole did the same.
"And my ice." Zane added.
"And lighting." Jay did the same.
"And my wind." Morro took out his staff.

"We're all in this together, kid." Cole said.
"What are we waiting for?" Lloyd asked.
"Let's suit up."

The whole team got prepared. Training, restoring, getting determined. They were getting stronger by their will to do what's what.

"I'm ready." Lloyd said.

The team rushed through the forest to get to the camp.
"Get down. Now!" Lloyd said as he reached a little beyond the gate. Everyone did as he said.
"They won't know what hit them!" Kai said.
"Time to chop wood." Jay added.

"Ninja-go!!" The ninja busted through the gate.

Nothing. No sound, no attack, no army. It was quiet.

"Uh, where the heck is everybody?" Jay asked looking around.
"Ugh, and here I was all ready to release the thunder." Cole complained.
"The ultimate weapon is gone!" We're too late!" Kai exclaimed pulling his hood off.
"Nya? Nya!" Kai called as he walked across the bridge.

The ninja looked up as they herd cawing. The falcon.
"My Falcon friend wants to show us something." Zane said. They all followed the bird and found large tire tracks on the ground.
"Whoa. That's one big weapon." Lloyd said.
"It appears to be heading toward the coast." Zane observed.
"But why? Wouldn't he try to use it on us?" Lloyd asked.