Chapter 23

"This is not good!" Cole struggled as he hung upsidedown, tied up by Nya.
"He have to help them!" Kai said, talking about the launch they saw.

"Tell that to you're sister!" Cole shouted.
"It's 4 against 1! I think she's winning!"

"Perhaps we can use our Elemental Powers, but without hurting her." Zane cut Cole down with his blade.
"I like it! Let's do it!" Cole said. The ninja regrouped.

Nya threw some blades when jay dived in front, creating a wave of electricity to act as a shield.
"Cole, can you blind her for a sec?" Jay asked.
"Thanks to you, sure thing." Cole drew his blade, stuck the ground and threw dust in Nya's eyes.

"My eyes! I can't see!" She yelled.
"Kai, quick. Cut that tree!" Jay pointed.
"No problem." Kai launched some fire that broke the tree's trunk and it started to fall over Nya.

"know where you're heading." Zane pulled out his sword. He froze the tree, trapping Nya in an Ice dome.
"Sorry, sis. This club just became boys only." Kai said before the ninja ran ahead.

"I tried." Lloyd said.
"I know." Sense said.
"It is done. The balance has shifted." Misako said.
"But I'm not. This fight isn't over." Morro said. He took out his staff and started to walk over when a laugh overtook the field. It was the Overlord.

The clouds started to shape into a vortex over Garmadon.
"Stop laughing now! This is my victory! What's happening?" Garmadon yelled.
"You've helped offset the balance." The Overlord laughed.
"Because of you, I can now cross over into your world. I'm finally free!"

"Wait a minute! You stole that from my playbook! Well, you can forget about it. Ninjago is mine!" Garmadon declared.
"No. It was never going to be yours. It is mine!" The Overlord exclaimed.

Garmaodn shouted out as a beam of light hit him. Through other ninja caught up with the group.

"Sorry we're late. Did we miss much?" Jay asked. He looked at Garmadon "Holy unholy."

Garmadon dropped to his knees. His hands turned into claws. All for of them.
"What is happening to me?!" Garmadon yelled.
"Are you sacred? I'm scared!" Jay exclaimed.

"Something is very wrong here!" Garmafon exclaimed.

(No duh, my dude.)

Garmadon' face turned into more of a dragon snout.
"The metamorphosis has begun!" The Overlord said, now possessing Garmadon.
"Metamorphosis? What does that mean?" Kai asked.
"Metamorphosis is a biological process by which someone or something changes into something new." Zane gave a definition.
"Yeah, changes into something ugly." Cole said.

"Father!" Lloyd started to reach his hand up. Morro raised his staff in front of Lloyd to stop him.
"That's not your dad..." He uttered.
"But what about the prophecy? It said I had to face my father." Lloyd turned to Wu and Misako.
"You still must, but now the Overlord has possessed him. Unlike your father, the Overlord will show you no mercy." Misako said.

"You can do this, Lloyd." Kai encouraged.
"We're here and behind you all the way." Jay said.
"He's tough, but you're tougher." Cole advised.
"But we have to act before his evil gets more powerful." Zane said.
"We're all here." Morro added.

Lloyd exhaled.
Let's do this." He flipped on his hood. The ninja all did the same.
"Ninja-go!!"

In a rush, all six of them spun into their spinjitzus and charged at the stone army into battle.Lloyd surrounded an area with his green flames then the ninja jumped through and entered the fray.

The battle started. The ninja we're more powerful and could take the stone warriors down

Zane froze a group then Cole shattered the glass sending the stone warriors flying back.