Your first day Pt.4

Kuroo asked you the question you didn't want to hear the most, you knew Kuroo was very stubborn. He wouldn't let you say no now that you told him that you play one of the most difficult and complex position in volleyball.

Kuroo asked "Hey you should join the volleyball team! I'll introduce you and everything!"

You cringed you really didn't want to play volleyball you tried to decline but Kuroo was very persistent.

Kuroo said trying to flatter you into joining "Come in chibi-chan  I'll make you the best player on the team! You could even go pro one day with my help."

You respectfully replied with "Kuroo thanks for the offer but uhm how do I put it... I'm not really looking to join clubs."

You hated attention and you had a talent for setting, as soon as your hands touched the ball they would set a very accurate set. It was like clock work for you. You knew if you joined the volleyball team you would already attract attention because of your height but also because of you talent for setting.

Kuroo made a proposal "Fine how about we have a little challenge. If I win you join the team, if you win, I'll drop the idea completely."

You gave kuroo an obvious curious look. You loved challenges and trying new things. He saw your curious face and I response he said.

"Hehe I didn't even tell you what were gonna play yet and your this curious" Kuroo said while giggling.

You got ahead of yourself and calmed yourself down while blushing out of embarrassment and you asked Kuroo..

"Sorry about that. What are we playing?" You asked still a little excited for the challenge.

Kuroo looked at you with a sly response and said something you didnt expect Kuroo said...

"Ok let's play... Rock, paper, scissors!"  Kuroo said with a confident look on his face.

You looked at Kuroo disappointed by his answer. You really thought they were going to do something exciting. You weren't looking forward to playing a game that wasn't just based on skill.

Kuroo asked if you were ready to play and you grimly gave him a nod.

Both of you talking and Kuroo "Rock, paper, scissors."

You had played rock And kuroo played scissors.

Kuroo looked at you and said "best out of 3 I guess"

You looked at kuroo who had a smirk on his face. Kuroo knows that he technically bluffed you out but if you win one more time he doesnt stand a chance.

You accidentally gave kuroo your competitive death glare while playing. He knew you were getting serious about this and you think he got serious to. You didnt know why kuroo wanted you on the team so bad. Were they that desperate for new setters.

On the next round you played paper and kuroo played rock. You knew that you couldn't lose the last round. You didn't want to play volleyball a game that relies on how tall a person is.

The last round....You played rock and Kuroo played paper... You really didn't want to join the volleyball team. You didnt want to be part of a team that doesn't recognize your talents. You didn't want to be benched again. In reality you really loved volleyball. Playing made you happy. But you were short, socially awkward, had low stamina, and a nerd. You didnt feel like you would benefit the team in anyway.

You gave kuroo one pleading look. Practicality begging him to reconsider. Kuroo gave you a look. A look that you couldn't explain it made you feel relieved. Kuroo looked at you and said.

"Fine, fine, fine, you don't have to join. But you have to come to all of our games, practice matches and training."

"Kuroo...thank you so much.." You said while smiling at him (you where shy so you didnt smile very often and when you did it was only for a few select people).

Kuroo looked at you with the smirk he always gave you and said.

"No problem chibi-chan.. But can I ask a question" kuroo said.

You looked at him and said

"Sure.. Go for it."

Kuroo asked "okay so why dont you want to be in the volleyball team. I'm not going to try to persuade you to join or anything I just want to know. You looked like you were about to cry or something."

You looked at kuroo with a surprised look and said.

                     To be continued
Tragic anime backstory coming up next chapeter (lol jk). You made it to the end here's a picture of lev as an award. Have a nice day guys!!

 Have a nice day guys!!