you [kim jennie]

writing this while listening to you! by lany; with a twist.

genre:???

enjoy!
____________________________

Like an angel in a nightmare. She saved me. It sounds weird to be saying that a human being saved me, but she did. I was considered a lost soul. Do you know those people who do really bad things? I was that, but I didn't do them on purpose. It just happened. I have to survive at some point. I didn't have a choice anyway. I was an orphan, and being an orphan at the age of 5 was hard.

Growing up, I knew who my parents were. I just never really looked for them. It was bad enough that they left me here, pretending that we would go out and have our usual family day until they dropped me here and never came back. I didn't cry because I trusted them, but we can't trust everyone now, can we?

I was working full-time jobs on the weekdays and part-time jobs on the weekends. All about the hustle, PLUS... It was enough to get by. I wanted to become someone and something better, but sometimes life just doesn't allow you to. Oh right. Where did I meet Jennie?

I was working as an assistant head coordinator on an event, different trainees were there to participate and showcase their talents. It was an amazing event, they had beautifully deck stages with different expensive spotlights, not to mention the size of that stage was enormous. They were only trainees, but this? This is almost like a concert.

The showcase started and different groups showed up and from different companies. Apparently, they are about to debut soon and are trying to gain as many fans as possible to support them. I was busy fixing the light effects and the final sound production for the different performances, and that's where I saw her. Sitting alone in a corner, knees pulled close to her chest, slightly sobbing. Contemplating whether or not to approach her, but I did anyway.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, softly tapping her shoulder. She slowly looked up to me and I spotted the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. She had the face of a baby, literally. She looked like a baby, her soft yet strong features stood out to me the most. That was where we started. I helped her gain confidence and become more comfortable with herself while she gave me something that I have never experienced before; love and appreciation.
____________________________

That was way back in 2013. It's the year 2020 now. She was now in a really famous girl group named BLACKPINK, and let me tell you how much she has grown and matured is amazing. She's one of the best performers out there and I am so proud of her. I'm happy for her.

I just wish I was there to witness it. I never got to scream her name with so much love and support. I never got enough time to remind her how proud I am of her. How much I love her. I wanted to be there for her, I am her number one fan after all, or was.

Jennie woke up, chest heavy, eyes red and puffy. She had dreamt about her past lover. As if every memory was re-lived and was fresh. She checked the calendar,

November 20

No wonder she had these dreams.

For the past year, she had been dreaming about Y/n on the weeks before and after the 20th. It has been a routine. Jennie washed her face and took a nice warm shower to clear her head. She put on some comfortable clothing and drove to her destination.

She walked closer to you and slowly caressed you. Smiling bitterly as she stared at your face.

In loving memory
Ahn Y/n
A loving girlfriend
A loving best friend
199x - 2019
Cause of death: Stress and overworked