maybe tomorrow (sinrin)

genre: highschool

genre: highschool

requested: yes

•••

Sinb's P.O.V.

KRIINGGG

KRINGGGG

Ugh, stupid alarm. What time is it?

7:00 am

Shit.

I ran to the bathroom, took a quick shower and put on whatever it is that I got. It was the first day of my junior year. How can I forget?

What a time to be alive.

I wore whatever it is that was in my closet and just tied my hair up. wore a few rings here and there achieving my go to look.

I went downstairs and got myself some Kimbap and a breakfast omelette. Normally my appetite would not be this much but I was nervous and stress eating was one of the best ways to cope up with it. Munching on the last piece of roll, I kissed my mom on the cheek and hurriedly rode my motorcycle.

The sun was too bright today, was something good about to happen? I hope so. I arrived in front of my best friend Umji's house so we could go to school together.

"Yah Hwang Eunbi!! First of all, you are late. I've been waiting forever! and SECOND. Why are we riding your motorcycle again? You're going to kill me on my first day of senior year!" Umji spat on my face, ah how I missed my best friend.

I shrugged and put on her helmet properly. Yeah, she has her own helmet. We were childhood best friends so we've been in each other's lives for as long as I can remember. I held her helmet and gave it a kiss and she smacked my hand away.

"Kissing it won't make you drive any safer. Just please don't drive too fast. I'm really scared." Umji murmured while looking down.

"Hey, we'll be fine. You will meet cute guys and I will get me some nice banana milk from the cafeteria lady who loves me so much." I spoke, winking in her direction.

I started the engine and drove in a moderate speed to school, of course I teased Umji a bit by letting my engine roar and speed up when there were no cars present, but other than that, I was safe.

We arrived at school shortly, it was pretty close anyway. I quickly saw an unfamiliar face. She was wearing a black hoodie, white pants, and wearing a really cute ponytail. She's cute and probably a transferee. I was about to approach her when a senior jackass went in front of me and blocked my path.

"Hey cutie, so how about that date?" He asked, the fuck is this dude doing.

"Do I need to wear a huge banner that says "IM GAY" just so you could back off?" I said, clearly annoyed with his presence. I've been gay since I was in kindergarten, plus he just ruined my chance to talk to the pretty girl.