√19 ~ Hacking

When you got your love, nothing remains impossible.

*******

February 15, 2019. Friday

Next morning was itself pleasant regarding weather and for Faheel as well. Whole night he didn't even doze for once while writing. He had abondoned his sleep far away. Getting ready for new achievement.

Every member was present at dinning table, when he stepped down the stairs. Her maroon shirt was contrasting with black jeans. "Early morning where these feet are going?" Araf asked seeimg him ready to go somewhere.

"At studio, to meet Rabia." Sitting on chair he poured the juice in glass.."Too early. Who will drop us at training center?" Sonia contourted her face.

"Ahh this training center...my sisters you can have your day off from training center else you can go with driver." Saying he took a glass to his lips.

"No bhai. We will only go with you." Seebal insisted. "Do whatevet you want. I am going." He stood up. "Bhai you can't go like this or else you know us." Sonia threatened him reminding him of yesterday' matter, at the name Beenish.

"Yes yes I know." He moved towards the couch.

"Bhai who is Beenish?" Sonia called him that  stopped his feet in track or a moment, turned around with scared expression. Seeing that both sisters smirked but seeing his smile it got vanished.

"Dad will tell you who is Beenish. Now I am going little sisis." Mocking them he went away.

"What bhai??" Seebal spoke out being irritated.

"Who is Beenish?" Nazia asked Araf which took Seebal and Sonia' attention.

¤----------¤------------¤

Faheel reached at his studio to find her sleeping on the couch. "Rabia?" Sitting on other couch beside her, he called her.

"Rabia!" Moving close to her ear he called loudly which made her jerk. Today she was in informal clothes but Hijab was still there.

"Oh God! Faheel? I was about to get heart attack." Putting her hand over heart she got up. "Is this place to sleep?"

"You gave me a very pleasant news at night that I have to write my lyrics with in a day. So how would I suppose to sleep." With a yawn she informed him.

"Okay. Take this. My lyrics." He forwarded her a file.

"Wow. You have even made a hard copy." As she opened the smile her smile went away. She looked at him who was seeing her resting his fist under his temple. "Are you serious?"

"I am damn serious." His way of speaking was all normal. "I don't know this language. What have you written?"

"It's Urdu but I have written in Roman Urdu. Even I have translated it for you. You do your work then you have to prepare in same language." He was telling her as if dictating a recipe of making a tea. First pour some water and milk, next add tea leaves then add some suger, finally tea is all done.

"Faheel! For what matter you are taking a revenge from me. I have never been sung in any other language." She was at the edge of crying.

"What's the difficulty? You have ever visited Pakistan and see people learn english songs supposing it a virtue. Whatever the language is, just listen for two days and they are all prepared." Telling her he laughed.

"For they aren't supposed to sing before the people in live concert. Why you have been forcing me to get beaten by tomatoes and eggs?"

"Rabia! So you aren't doing this?"His serious tone wasn't less than a challanging threat.