√20 ~ I've earned you

When your heart becomes rebel, you become helpless.

******

Nothing remains incomplete if you do it with heart, as it contains urge ,care and love. Only Allah knows the hearts, who is nearest to your aorta , Who betterly knows your needs and wishes. Life is a path of difficulties, but there is a way to solve them and to take exit from them.

Wishes don't come true baselessly, they require shedding tears...one have to burn his heart...to kill his wishes. Destiny never be at anyone' side. It makes a man successful or humiliate him.

He loved me
Whom I rejected

He was sincere to me
Which I accepted

You say, he wasn't in my destiny
Do you want me to accept it? I don't have that courage.

¤-------¤--------¤

February 23 2019, Saturday

Night was purely dark. Environment was full of many voices. There was a great bustle. Every corner was echoing by Faheel's name. People were waiting for him, who was still behind the curtain.

At back stage Rabia was rambling to and fro with worried face. Although Faheel was setting his hair with fingers standing before the mirror.

"Rabia enough of you, seeing you rambling like this I am feeling hungry now."

"I swear Faheel if I forget my lyrics then I will surely hide behind you so that anything people throw at me will hit you." Her face was clearly showing how much worried she was.

"Nothing will happen, trust me. You were behaving like this in rehersal as well but you covered up all quickly. This will also pass. As if you are going on stage for the first time."

"I am going for the first time in this condition." Her indication was towards her changed language and appearance. Today she wore white jump-suit, with black hijab. Every colour suited her perfectly.

"Honestly speaking, this condition is much better." He appreciated her hijab. Today he  dressed up with ripped blue jeans with white shirt and a light brown coat.

"Shall we?" He asked her, who was still busy in twisting her fingers.

"We have to in anyway. Let's go." She was clearly showing her irritation. Coming out of the room they bumped into Seebal and Sonia.

"What you both are doing here?" He glared at them. "Ahh actually our pronoun doesn't allow us to watch live concert on television. Also we can't stand among the crowd but...from the back stage we can easily see LIVE!!!" Sonia said with vicious smile.

"Rabia what happened? Why are you looking so tensed?" Seebal asked her. "Ahh this, your brother..."

"For now we have to go Rabia you both can continue later." Faheel shut them, Rabia glared at him and went away silently.

He came on stage in a spot light...Faheel Araf was a hearthrobe of Malaysia... Not only Malaysia!!! As he steped with his guitar around his neck and a wireless mic near his lips, the voices had increased ten times greater.

In loudest voice when he spoke two words by playing the two strings, it broke a complete silence in environment,which spreaded some moments ago.

His new song "One Time" which he first sang in Pakistan, he sang it alone as this was his solo performance.

But for the next song he felt worried a bit, with fast hearbeats.

Bulawe Tujhe Yarr Aj Meri Galiyan
Bsaun Tere Sang Me Alag Duniya...