√24 ~ Proud

"Mircles do happen."

******

March 8 2019, Friday

Hot weather of Lahore welcomed them warmly. Though the night was a little soothing. They landed there around 4a.m and It took more one hour for to reach at their house. On the way twins were sleeping joining their heads.

"Finally we have reached Pakistan." With open arms, having closed eyes, Seebal exclaimed.

No one replied due to tiredness. Entering inside whatsoever room they saw, with luggage entered inside and shutting the door crashed over the bed. Didn't even bother to get change.

¤--------¤----------¤

Sun was hanging just over the head. Weather had got hotter. It was 1p.m. when Nazia awoke them up banging the door. Twins came downstairs after getting freshen up to find their parents talking while sitting in lounge.

"Finally you awoke up. Have got enough sleep?" Seeing them sitting they asked.

"Dad it's so hot here."

"Now you have to become habitual of this weather. From now on you will come here eventually." He smiled.

"Bhai is more sensitive to such weather. Just think how will he live in this." Saying sonia chuckled.

"And by which material you are made that you don't get more effected by it." He cascaded downstairs. Sitting beside Nazia he heard her saying. "No no it's just that you want to get married. We will just visit here occassionally but you have to live here as well. You think about yourself."

"That day who was saying we also want to go...never take us along? Now you have come here so how are you spoting out faults."

"Oh really? That place is a beauty. There is peace and some kind of attraction which consistently attracts you. How we could know that what kind of beauty and attraction it is."

"Okay fine now enough of you. I just awoke up. Don't have a mood to talk about such heavy things." Saying he brought the phone's screen before his face.

"You guys have something to eat. Then we have to go and do get ready on time." Araf reminded them.

"Socha tha lahore shehar ka nashta krwaun ga lekin MaShaAllah tum log jis waqt uthe ho dupehr ke khane ki tiyariyan ho rahi hoti hain."

(I thought of you to have a breakfast of lahore city. But by the grace of Allah at what time you awoke up is lunch time.)Araf pouted.

"So can't we have lunch out." Sonia asked.

"As if you could handle. Just eat something light." Faheel suggested.

"wah wah apko boht pta hai."

He lifted her head with a smile. "Because I have visit this place many times that's why." He stood up. The way he just talked, this used to flared up his sisters like twins were just feeling now.

"By the way dad you made me worried alot." While walking away he stopped in between and turned around to addressed him. Who just smiled while reading a newspaper holding in hands

"I thought of having a bit fun. Now you got to know how it feels when children hides something from parents."

Again lecture! We never hid something from you by today. Now don't want to hear this lecture. Even twins stood up silently and they trio ran upstairs.

Nazia laughed instinctively.

¤--------¤-----------¤

Nazia was calling persistently when twins came out being ready. "You must be admonished by your dad. Look at the time." She said in a suppressed anger.