√26 ~ Mischevious

Ocassionally best friends deserve to be pranked.

*****

March 10 2019, Sunday

Sunrays had covered the whole city. There was a complete silence in the house when she awoke up. After getting freshen up she entered in verandha where her sisters were already present

"Assalam O Alaikum!"

"Wa Alaikum Assalam." Nimra replied her. She sat beside them. Seeing their moody faces.

"What happened? Why is it so quiet?"

"Are problems less around?"

"Where is baba?" Beenish asked. "Ami and baba went to Taya's house." Nimra became forge. "Why? Was there any need?" She felt an electric shock. "They went to talk. To conciliate them."

"If they had to be conciliated they wouldn't have argued before. Now will baba suplicate them? They will be conciliated but baba is compromising over his self respect." Beenish's rage was increasing.

"You know him that he never listen against his siblings. They are siblings after all. So he won't ignore them." While saba was watching tv.

"If they are siblings then they should have care about others as well. Why always baba? Don't they have any responsibility?" Even Nimra had been peevished.

"Bhao!" Burhan jumped out oh his room to scared them. "Oh Allah Burhan!"

"Bhai jan you scared us." While laughing he sat on dinning chair. "What happened to all of you?"

"In short Ami baba have gone to taya's place. Further you can understand better." Beenish told him and he had understood the remaing thing. "Baba is just..." His expression had changed by now.

"I don't want to spoil my mood in early morning. Just give me breakfast." He said while snatching tv remote from saba.

"Bhai jan give the remote back "

"I won't. Go and watch in your room."

Getting up Beenish went into kitchen. Their noise won't be ended easily. Even she was hungry however she had got worried.

¤-----------¤-----------¤

It's been afternoon with no sign of Zafar and Maleeha.  They were sitting in a room engrossed in their cell phones when Beenish reminded something.

She opened that video on facebook which she had ignored that day. Don't know why but she had saved it. Why? She didn't know.

"Nimra bring me headphones from the other room." And she saw her angrily. So beenish got up by own.

"I will take by own." She came to the other room. By that she had got a chance that no one would ask her what are you watching so eagerly.

Putting on headphones she played it. Seeing the environment of this concert she reminded that one. It seemed like that whole scene was in front of her eyes. As if she had seen all this being at that place. She became quiet for a moment.

"It has been said that love is beautiful, it's feeling is beautiful. It's a journey with a number of hurdles, which can't everyone deal with. The one wins who fights. I also fought, have felt the pain of broken heart but I finally got relief. Today, from here, I want to give her a message that I loved you but now this feeling is more than love. I have earned you...you can't remove yourself from my fate. I have got you. If you wasn't in my destiny then look, I have defeated it, I have won you."