√29 ~ Shocks

"Life isn't easy as it seems."

*****

They hurt a lot who were believed with closed eyes that didn't even get a healer. Why closed ones hurt a lot. Why beloved ones treat like strangers.

Why don't they understand that pain, which caused by their words. Don't know why they make themselves emotionless.

¤--------¤---------¤

"Hello girls! Recognized me?" standing before them Faheel asked, who were seeing him as if they have seen a ghost.

"Come on! You guys haven't seen a ghost." At his words they shifted their eyes on Beenish who was moving her eye balls on both sides time to time.

"Tumhari teesri tumhare samne moujood hai kardo qatal iska."
(Your third is in front of you. Kill her.) Faisal laughed.

"Who third?" Hassan asked.

"Faheel! Today Komal wants to kill him." He was enjoying.

"For what?" Faheel startled at his words.

"What are you doing here?" Coming out of the trauma Beenish asked.

"I am not fond of staying under sun in such weather. Obviously I came to meet you." And saying this the way he smiled. That damn smile!!

"In early morning you travel all the way from Lahore to here to meet me. Is your health okay? Uncle Aunty know about it?" Arshi Komal and Roha were seeing her unbelievably.

"One minute one minute...What does it mean by you travel here from lahore? Were you in Pakistan? What you all are hiding?" Komal' head had started to spin.

"Yes I have been here for three days...I came few days back with my family to talk wth Beenish' parents." He was telling seeing Beenish which made all other paled.

"Then who was them who came that day for proposal?" Roha asked.

"That day? Which day?" Faheel was confused.

"That was Faheel's family. Even I got to know after going back home." Beenish told innocently. Komla being surprised moved ahead and clenched Beenish' neck.

"Oh Komal ki bachi chor mujhe."
(Hey Komal leave me.)

"Dil to kar rha hai aj timhara qatal kardun."
(Today I want to kill you.)

"Ary kyun mujhe kun'wara marna chahti ho."
(Hey why you want me to die unmarried." Hearing Faheel she left her and moved towards them

"Even you both knew everything?" Roha asked to Faisal and Hassan.

"Qasam le lo mujhe kal raat pta chla hai Hassan Zohaib or Haris sab pehle se janty thy."
(I swear I got to know yesterday night. Hassan Zohaib and Haris knew everything long ago."

"You guys will let us just stand here in hotness?" Setting back his hair with fingers Faheel asked so they moved inside the cafe. Today people had no boundry of being surprised. Because they saw them here for the first time.

"And what about us who were being worried for so many days?" Roha poured out her angry. They were sitting on chairs in circle.

"Oh wow! And what about me who was worried and so tensed for many days. Did you guys tell me anything? Even after knowing everything." Even Beenish was angry.

"We thought If Faheel has announced then he would surely come and you would be surprised. It would be better than hearing from us."

"Just like that I didn't tell. Surprise would be better than hearing from me." Hearing their meow meow they trio were greatly having fun..