√31~ Fire

"When you are beside I can't be alone"

******

March 19 2019, Wednesday

Two days had left in Nikaah and preparations were carry on . Both houses were sat on alarming situation.

Today Beenish didn't go to uni. And like always group was full of messages.

"Why didn't you come today?"

"What you have a problem today?"

"Today wasn't your engagement that you are off."

"Are you that much happy that you want to enjoy it staying at home?"

Reading all them she scarcly controlled her laugh. She had been smiling since she heard the news of her Nikaah. Happiness showed on face when a person is happy by heart.

"I have to do shopping. That's why I didn't come." She replied. She had to make a blast but...slowly slowly!

"What kind of shopping? A dress and a ring. You are behaving as if it's your Nikaah not an engagement." Roha said.

"It is Nikaah. "

"Beenish seems like happiness has reached in your brain. That you are considering engagement a Nikaah." Arshi griefly said.

"What can I do now if you aren't believing. If you want then ask Faisal and Hassan."

Five minutes had passed when Rona didn't text but directly called her. Seeing the flasing name she bit her lips to suppress the laugh.

"So have you got it?"

"Suddenly how this happened?"

"Baba said it. Then all got agreed."

"Beenish we can't tell how much we are happy. I am not believing even now, you and Faheel..." Roha was extremely excited.

"Even I am shocked." Beenish said almost murmured.

"You didn't even tell us." Arshi complained.

"How I supposed to tell."

"Why? Are you feeling shy to tell this by own?" Komal teased her. She remained quiet.

"Hello Beenish!"

"Yes I am listening."

"Just look at the happiness of miss that now she is unable to even speak."

"Now I am hanging up now. Ami is calling."

"Is ami calling or Faheel is calling?" They were enjoying teasing her. However she hung up. It was hard to handle such a great happiness.

¤---------¤----------¤

At night the weather was so hot. A while ago they all reached home from the market. "I have got tired." Falling on sofa in lounge Nimra said.

"Ami why Khala left. Let her stay for a while." Beenish was angry.

"She has to come on your Nikaah. Even she have to make some preprations. She will come with Khalu."

"Ami...whom Baba will invite?" Beenish asked lowering her voice which got attention of Nimra and Saba as well. They were sitting dispersing all shopping bags around. Burhan also came there from her room.

"Don't know. Faiza and Faizan will come. Don't know about your taya and all." No one said a word. Faiza and Faizan came to see Zafar but neither taya nor khala khalu.