Chapter 11

"Kindly check her. She was pale a while ago and I felt that she's somehow shaking." Sir Darxon said to the Doctor inside the clinic.

Good thing that the condominium has its own clinic at the second floor of the building.

I was about to insist again that I was really fine, but the doctor already held my arm and started checking my blood pressure.

"120 over 80." She said before unwrapping the blood pressure gauge she wrapped on my arm.

She then wore her stethoscope and feel my chest as my heart now starts to pound slowly unlike a while ago where as if my chest is about to burst out.

"Her blood pressure is normal and her heartbeat is also normal." The doctor stated after checking up on me.

See? I kept on telling everyone that I'm completely fine but they kept on insisting that I wasn't just because of how pale I was looking earlier.

"Thank you." I said to the doctor before she nodded to Sir Darxon and left.

I was sitting on a soft bed and played with my fingers, while sir Darxon was looking around and trying to familiarize the place as if he doesn't own this building.

"Boyfriend mo ba 'yon?" Bigla niyang tanong kaya agad akong napatingin sa kanya.

"Ang alin po?" Wala sa sarili kong tugon.

"Yung magdadala sana sa iyo dito." He casually said and I guess, he's referring to Uriel.

"Ah hindi po." Tipid kong sabi at bumalik sa pagkakalikot ng kamay ko.

Gusto ko ng bumalik sa baba at sumali sa team building, ngunit nadala ako dito sa clinic kahit okay lang naman ako.

"If you're asking why I suddenly went to you earlier and brought you here, it's because I was walking around the area and then I heard that your group is on something. Akala ko anong meron, ikaw pala na siyang pinag-aalahanan nila." He suddenly uttered, breaking the silence ruling our surrounding.

"Pero okay lang naman po ako Sir." Nahihiya kong sabi. Pati siya naperwisyo sa pag-aalala ng mga ka-department ko.

"I see, but still--" he was cut off by his own phone as he received a call.

He excused himself and answered the call as he turned his back on me. I distract myself so that I couldn't listen to what they're talking and just about a minute after, he ended the call.

"I'm sorry but I need to leave you here. I have some errands to do." He said in a hurry.

"No sir, I'll just head downstairs and join the event." I stated and stood up but he gestured me to sat down.

"You better rest. You're not looking fine a while ago, so you better rest." He said then left without even waiting for what I was about to say.

Actually I was kinda having some panic attacks earlier and that explains why I look so pale knowing my mental health disorder. But, now I could say that I'm perfectly fine and the doctor herself would agree with it.

But the words of Sir Darxon before he left was on my mind, trying to stop me from leaving. Yet, on my entire stay at the clinic, I'm bothered and just wanting to go out of here and participate on the team building.

Ilang beses rin akong huminga bago ko naisipang pumunta sa table ng doctor at sinubukang magpaalam.

"Pero sabi ho ni Mr. Zecatecas na 'wag raw po muna kayong bumaba at magpahinga nalang muna." Mahinhin niyang sabi.

"Pero okay na po ako, doc." Tugon ko. "Everything was normal right?"

Ilang segundo pa bago siya magsalita at sa huli ay napapayag ko siya na bumalik na ako sa baba.