Author's Note

Hey there fellow readers!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your support. It was very overwhelming and I'm grateful that you've made it this far. Thank you for your votes and if you have some time, you can share it to others and it'll be a big help to me as an underrated author.

Secondly, my stories are flawed. Ang daming missing infos, nag-iiba-iba ang ibang details and I'm aware of it. Pero, pagbubutihin ko talaga sa susunod at sisiguraduhin kong nasa maayos ang format ng story. But still, even though it was kinda messy, binasa niyo pa rin at umabot kayo sa A/N. Maraming-maraming salamat po talaga sa inyong lahat!

Thirdly, don't hesitate to contact me kapag may problema sa stories ko. Kung may mga mali-mali, I'm willing to hear your suggestions and clarifications dahil para rin naman po ito sa akin. It will also be a big help for me.

Fourth, the next story will be about Xadrielle and her entry. Pero bago ko isulat iyan, gagawa pa ako ng special chapter as a compilation of Darxon's POV. It will be the longest chapter of all and siguro bukas ko pa maipa-publish. Stay Tune Dabarkads!

Fifth and probably the last, remember what Erelia said, fight for what you want and never hesitate to try. It doesn't only apply sa lovelife, kundi nag-aapply rin ito sa tanging buhay mo at ipinapahiwatig dito na kapag gusto mo ang isang bagay ipaglalaban mo ito at kailanman huwag mong pagdudahan ang sarili mong kakayahan. Dahil walang sinoman ang mas nakakaalam sa iyong kakayahan kundi ikaw lang. If you doubt the things that you want to do, it's also like saying that you doubt yourself entirely.

LET'S ALL REACH FOR OUR DREAMS!

LET'S FIGHT FOR WHAT WE WANT, AND WHAT WE DESERVE!

LET'S RESPECT ALL AUTHORS!

LET'S SUPPORT UNDERRATED WRITERS!

PADAYON!

_____