~ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

The losers club all walked through the empty streets of Derry, following Mike as he led them somewhere

Lyd's looked up to the sky. It wasn't fully light out yet, but it was still a bit dark, so the sun would probably be coming up soon.

She looked around slowly at each person around her. She stood at the back, in between Richie and Ben, Eddie standing beside Richie and Stanley standing up front beside Beverly and Bill with Mike leading everyone.

She didn't know whether or not to tell everyone what she had seen. Or even to just tell Stan that she saw what was meant to happen. What he was going to do. But what good would it bring everyone? She can just magically see their deaths now? Or the past? How things were meant to happen? It didn't make sense.

"Hey, you okay?" Richie spoke, lightly tapping her arm to get her attention

Lydia looked at him and nodded, "yeah I'm fine, was just thinking"

Richie looked at her suspiciously "about what?"

"Nothing really... just- somewhat normal stuff"

"Mhm, what's 'somewhat normal stuff'"

"Well, look where I'm standing right now. Look where we are. Derry. Obviously what we're going through isn't exactly normal. So, I'm just thinking about that." She lied, looking back ahead of her to hopefully end the conversation.

She didn't exactly want to lie, but it felt like she had to. She didn't know whether what she saw would be a one time thing, or if it would happen again.  And she knew that if she told the losers, they would have a lot of questions. Ones she wouldn't be able to answer.

Richie stared at his sister for a moment and squinted his eyes, clearly trying to decide whether he felt she was lying or not, that was until Eddie tapped his shoulder to get his attention and whispered

"why are you looking at her like that?"

Richie glanced over at Lydia, who was too distracted looking down at her feet, occasionally looking up towards the rest of the group, before looking back at Eddie "She's lying."

"What? About what?" Eddie asked

"Something. I just know she is."

Eddie scoffed quietly "Rich, you cant just decide someone is lying about 'something'. You don't know she is. She has nothing to lie about."

"I haven't just decided... I know her. I met her before all you guys, I've known her my whole life, and she's my sister. I know she's like- the worst liar to exist. Not only that, but she had no reaction when finding out about what Stan almost did. I mean, come on... I know they barely speak anymore, but they're still married. They still love- or loved each other. She would have had a reaction. She somehow knew what he was going to do, but Stan didn't tell her... so.. who did... because there's only one person I can think of who would do that." Rich ranted, waving his hands around as he explained himself and Eddie listened carefully.