~ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"hey, S-stan?" Bill spoke, catching everyone's attention and making Stan turn to him

"hey, S-stan?" Bill spoke, catching everyone's attention and making Stan turn to him. He held up a old, worn out tin with a piece of paper taped down to it, "Its s-s-says your name... 'for use of the l-l-losers only' " he read out.

Stan stared at the tin for a minute, a confused look evident on his face "I don't- I don't remember ever leaving something here..."

Bill looked down at the tin and slowly pulled at the lid "Bill I don't think you should-" Eddie began, giving up when Bill ripped off the lid and slowly put his hand in to pull out what was inside

Stan pulled a shower cap out of the tin and  held it out in front of Richie, who sat alone in the hammock.

Richie snatched it from his hands and looked at it confused "what the fuck is this?"

"So you don't get spiders stuck in your hair when you're down here"  Stan answered, pointing up to his own shower cap that was on his head and smiling slightly

"Stanley we're not afraid of fucking spiders." Richie told him, throwing the shower cap onto the floor

Stan raised an eyebrow and moved over to the side, revealing the rest of the losers club stood behind him, pulling on their own shower caps.

"I stand corrected." Richie spoke

Eddie quickly pulled his off as Beverly let out a small laugh, lifting her cigarrete to her mouth "That's a first". Richie nodded a bit, looking back down at his comic book "touché, but we all know he only brought them because Lydia hates spiders and he clearly has a crush on her" he told them.

At this time, the two hadn't told each other yet and were still denying it, so both of them went bright red, "What? No! I just- I just thought it would be a good idea" Stan spoke, trying to defend himself although everyone just let out quiet laughs, turning around to do their own thing.

Eddie walked away from the group and over to Rich as Lydia turned around to the radio to try hide her red face, although Stan came up beside her and watched her search through all the casettes with a confused look, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find a cassette to play but I don't really like these ones" She answered quietly, hoping that whoever had brought them wouldnt hear her and be insulted . Stan laughed a bit, "That's cause Rich brought them, here.." He spoke, grabbing a box from beside the radio and lifting out a cassette that had been painted with little patterns and holding it out to her.

Lydia gave him a confused look and took it, flipping it over to read a piece of paper on the back that had a list of the songs on it "wait, this has like- all my favourite songs, where did this come from?" she questioned