Chapter 131: Cloudy nights

Illustration isn't entirely relevant but I had to draw this...and it didn't belong in any other chapter. Izuku's men and Izuku's children bonding :3

Time ticking on that competition by the way! Only eleven entries so far!
Just ignore your self deprecating side for a sec and think of all those juicy chapters!

———

"IZUKU!" Aizawa chose that moment to burst in, "HOW IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU NOT IN ANY SCHOOL OR GOVERNMENT RECORDS!??!"

Izuku blinked at him, and Aizawa, Shinsou and Bakugou blinked back expectantly.
"Why would I be?"
Aizawa seemed to have been planning to shout again, but the answer was so unexpected he just managed a "...what?"

Izuku blinked at him as if his father had asked something stupid, "you really think all for one would have registered his child with the government? Or the school wanted it on record that they had a quirkless student? If they had records, that would mean my visits to the nurses office would have to be recorded, and the nurse would actually have to pretend I was there."

He continued nonchalantly, "Plus if there were enough records of injuries, they'd be obligated to discipline the students who caused them. And if the parents of the kids found out their children had been punished because of a quirkless student they'd have complaints to deal with. The whole thing would not be worth it. And having my attendance off record suited her just fine. If they weren't recording the injuries I left school with, they weren't recording the ones I arrived with."

"You are just saying that casually as a joke, you don't think that is genuinely okay...right?"
Izuku turned his eyes on Shinsou, "I was subhuman to everyone involved in that situation, at the time including me. Majority is always right, right?"
He waited a beat before grinning, "don't worry, I've a file on Aldera High even if they don't have one on me. I'll ruin them at some point, but for now I've got bigger fish to fry."

"How the hell can I find out when your birthday is Izuku?" Said Aizawa, wishing he'd got Shinsou to make him two coffees instead of one.
Izuku chuckled, "you think I haven't looked? It isn't anywhere except maybe her brain."
"Goddamnit. How am I supposed to properly adopt you if you don't have a birthday?"
"We could make one up?" Asked Izuku.
"No! Seriously fucking stop!" Yelled Bakugou, "the old hag'll probably know!"

The blond got up and angrily pulling out his phone from his jeans back pocket.
"Yo, old hag."
"That is not how you talk to your mother, Katsuki!"
"Kaa-san," he muttered, "do you know when Izuku's birthday is?"
"Awww you wanna get him a present?"
"Ka-san!"
"Ah fine, you br- it's July 15th, I'm surprised you don't remember!"
"Thanks..." Bakugou grinned, "...hag."
"Why you little-"

Bakugou cut of his mother mid rant, and raised his gaze to the three expectant faces. "Your birthday is July 15th."
Izuku pouted, "fifteen is such a boring number though!"
"I'm the first of July, we're in the same month Izu." Said Shinsou, trying not to laugh.
Izuku scowled. "But fifteen. It's so...so square!"
"That's sixteen Izuku, sixteen's a square." Pointed out Shinsou, snickering.
The greenette sighed, "it's just fifteen's in the five times table..."
"Hey! I'm the twentieth of April! Fives are fucking awesome!" Yelled Bakugou angrily.

Aizawa sighed as Shinsou and Izuku chuckled, "well I'm going to go officially adopt you, so if you don't like it, pick a goddamn day."
Izuku hummed thoughtfully, "It's fine...Could have been more interesting, but it makes sense for my birthday to be my actual birth-day."
Aizawa nodded, and smiled before leaving.

Shinsou raised his eyebrows, "at least you'll be celebrating the most agonising and painful experience of her life?"
Izuku snorted and Bakugou smirked, "her life so far, mind fuck. When I see her..."
They grinned at each other but Izuku's reaction knocked them both down a peg. His face drained in colour as he shook his head, reaching out to clutch at them and hold them back. "N-no...please...please don't go near her!"
Shinsou pulled himself together first and immediately reassured the smaller teen, "we're joking Izu...we won't go anywhere near her if you don't want us to. We promise."
He glared at Bakugou, though the blond only caved when he saw the desperation in Izuku's eyes, "I...I promise."