introduction 1

a world where 1 in 500,000 people are born with powers often referred to as gifts.

these gifts are highly frowned upon and if you are born with them well lets just say it isnt easy. gifts manifest when you turn 13 but can develop a little later.

if a child is showing signs of being gifted they would instantly be put into a place called the learning centre. the public were told that the learning centre was a friendly environment to help teach these kids how to be normal.

however that is far from the truth and im sure the public know this too. they just dont care. the learning centre is a prison. they experiment on the gifted. they do anything to help them understand the truth behind these strange gifts.

due to this cruel society there is a huge underground gifted network that hosts a safe space for gifted individuals. some live there and some conceal their gift while living a normal life as best as they can.

within this underground network there are many divisions. these divisions all having their own territory to protect and look over.

most territorys are on the outskirts of large cities in korea for the sake of everyones safety. not only for the members of each division but also for the public. these gifts could be dangerous and hard to control so keeping a distance from everyone was the best option.

life in these divisions is rough and you would expect each division to get along, however that is not the case. there have been many occasions where divisions have gone rogue and attacked other divisions.

life is cruel. the gifted knew this far too well.

so when the largest division called neozone start to see strange things happening in neighbouring divisions they...well lets just let you see for yourself.

do you wish to continue?

YES no

you chose yes.

you may proceed.

do you wish to open the neozone folder ?

YES no

you chose yes.

you may proceed.

files loading...

files successfully loaded.

neozone is the largest division with 21 gifted members and thousands of concealers (gifted individuals who wish to not use their power but still seek refuge in the division.)

neozone is known for being a rough division with high crime rates and dodgy concealers who turn to drug dealing and illegal racing. this happens due to there being no laws and well concealers are desperate for money seeing as having a job in the normal world would be difficult.

neozone is split into four groups each one with a colour they refer to. each group have members with gifts that work well together or they were specifically chosen by past leaders.

these groups dont act like a police force or anything like that. their main job is to make sure other divisions aren't attacking theirs. to put it simply these groups are just gangs who work together occasionally to keep neozone strong.

do you wish to see the groups of neozone?

YES no