Glowing Green eyes

Camilas POV
   Green.Glowing green.Glowing green eyes.Then I noticed they flashed gold,I froze in my spot I didn't even notice Austin had left and Dinah and Shawn where looking at me and wondering what I was looking at.They caught up with me and looked at the same beautiful green eyed girl that caught my attention.But then I remembered the eyes that flashed gold the eyes that told me she was my mate and she was alpha.

Lauren's POV
   Brown.Brown eyes most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen she was beautiful,no beauty could compare.There it was the flash of silver the flash that told me it all.She was my mate she was my Luna.

Lauren and Camilas thoughts
   'And she was beautiful'

   We hear the bell ring letting us know we where late I avert my gaze and ignore the warm hot feeling I got throughout my whole body. "Lauren did you just find your mate?" Normani and ally ask as we walked off to 1st period " I think I just did" I say as we walk through the doors of Algebra.

Camilas POV

   The bell rung letting us know we where late and the green eyes girl averted her gaze and walked off with her friends to 1st period. I turn around and see Shawn and Dinah looking at me confused,then it clicked for them "OMG DID YOU FIND YOUR MATE?!!" They whisper yell. "I think I did." We walk off all the way to 1st which was History.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey bitches! It's me your favorite potato.I know this chapter is rlly short but I am EXTREMELY tired.It isn't that good but it's good?? Idk you guys tell me  tomorrows chapter should be better but yea.Also I will write when I have a chance I have school and stuff I have to do but the weekends should be when I write and shit. Obviously if I get grounded,I won't be able to write but YEA. Hope you guys enjoy byeeee have a great day!