Moon goddess

Lauren's POV
   It was her the moon goddess...I have never seen her well I've seen pictures but never have I seen her in real life and even in those pictures it was hard to see.She was angelic,she had a glow it was really bright but a glow I didn't mind. Wait Why is she here?? I don't mind I'm just curious I look to everyone else in the room they seem as Mesmerized as I do.Then she speaks "Hello Camila,and everyone I'm sure you know who I am." Her voice is so beautiful so proper,camz speaks "Hi,yes we know but not to be rude or anything why are you here?? Did we do something wrong?" Camila finishes she seems anxious I take I take her hand she looks at our hands then looks me in the eyes and smiles while moving closer to me. The moon goddess speaks "It's ok to wonder my child but I'm here to warn you all of the danger you can be in about a month or so" she seems anxious even though she's one of the most powerful goddess.

   Camilas POV
    "Wait-What do you mean danger?" The moon turned to look at Camila "Well sense the you have found out about being the red amber others will too,they want what you have they want power...and they will stop at nothing until they get what they want." I'm assuming she means the vampires. "You all have to work together,train,and use the skills you have to keep each other safe.You will work with the Mahone pack" Lauren tenses I look over Shes frozen "Lolo what's wrong" I whisper she looks at me and whispers "I'll tell you late princess" and winks I feel butterflies irrupt in my stomach I smile and turn my attention to the goddess. "But what do you mean as in the word danger?" Dinah asks she looks us all in the eyes "War" and she disappears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone,I hope y'all like this chapter it's a bit short well I think it is I'm actually about to get to Zoom rn.But I hope you all like it,the next chapter Lauren is gonna tell Camila about Austin and stuff so yea.Hope YALL have an amazing night or morning or day,know you are loved and needed.Byeeeeee❤️💙