Shes awake

Camilas POV
    After being told Lauren could wake up I was so happy but then a little sad and worried because Andrew said that it can take weeks and maybe months. It's been about 2 weeks and Lauren is still has yet to wake up and as for Brad he's dead but of course I made him suffer a lot before I  killed him.

~Flashback~
Brad was tied up and bleeding I had beat his so bad to the point where he can't even open his eyes "Fuck you Camila" he could barely get out "And how is that supposed to make me feel?" I punch him "Fuck you" he says as I put my hand in his chest "Any last word fucked?" I ask him "Go to hell" he says and I pull his heart out and stomp on it and he stops breathing. "Shawn Mani!" I call out "Yes mila?" "Burn him" I say and walk out to have them deal with it"
~End of flashback~

I was in the living room where Lauren was laying she was breathing thankfully and she got some of her color back. I was zoned out that I didn't even hear he started to wake up until I heard her voice "Hi camz" her voice raspy from not drinking water from sometime "Lauren" i yell "She's awake she's awake" I yell everyone comes running into the living room "LAUREN" they yell and come hug her "Guys guys give her some space" Ally says "I'll go get her some water" Shawn says he comes back and give her the water "we'll give you two some privacy" Andrew says everyone walks upstairs to watch a movie. I tackle her into a hug "Hi lolo I missed you so so much" I tell her she wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me tighter "Hi Camzi I'm sorry I was gone for a while also I need to tell you something"

I pull back and kiss her cheek "What's wrong" she takes a breath in "When I was 'dead' I umm was in this place that I didn't know existed with other werewolves.And I saw your mom" she says my eyes go wide "Wh-What?" "She wanted me to tell you that she's so proud of you,and she missies you so much and that you can actually visit her.She said that certain power will have to take a while and you have to practice with that power and she loves you very very much" she wipes my tears that had came out of my eyes "I-I'm at loss of words right now" I say chuckling "It's ok princess" she pulls me into a kiss out lips move against each other until we pull away for air.

    "I love you so much Camila Cabello" she says with a smile "And I love you so much Lauren Jauregui"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!! Ok so the next chapter is the last chapter of the book and i really hope you enjoyed it and thank you for voting...And ofc thank you for reading I rlly so hope you enjoyed my book.💙❤️