Vampier

Camilas POV
   After saying there thank you's the one named Ally speaks "So ya'll werewolf's or what?" We all went quite.I then made eye contact with Dinah then Shawn,then Lauren. "What? We are too and you don't have to be scared we smelled y'all" I let out a breath of relief "Yeah we are." Dinah speak up and says "So what's y'all's pack name?" "Oh the Jauregui pack" Lauren speaks up. And that was the pack name I forgot earlier Mmm Jauregui nice ring to it, "Which one of you is Jauregui?" I ask "I am" Lauren says "Oh cool,oh and your are also my mate..." I say making eye contact with her and we both smile.

Lauren's POV
She made eye contact with me and smiled "Yep" I say smiling back Dj speaks up "Ok so let me get this straight" Camila and I break eye contact to look at Dj "Y'all are mates, Normani and I are mates oh and your alpha of your pack?" "Yeah basically" I answer. We stated talking for a little longer then the bell rings letting us know it's time for class to start. "Normani I'm walking you to class to get to know you more" Dj speaks up and looks at Mani "And Lauren you can take Camila to get to know her better." I look at Camila and smile "Sure" "oh and Shawn and Ally can go,Shawn be careful with her" Dj says Ally goes wide eyed "What is that supposed to mean?" "Chill I won't do anything" we all laugh and go our separate ways.

Dj's POV
"So..What class you have next?" I ask turning the corner with Mani, "Oh I have physics" she says with a smile. "Which way is that? I have no idea where these classes are" I say with a small chuckle,she laughs along with what I said..her laugh is my new favorite thing to hear."Come on it's this was" she grabs my hand and intertwines out fingers and we walk side by side.We come to a haunt when we smell something by the door,something dead,something that's not living but is still alive.A vampire,Mani and I turn to each other and speak at the same time "We have to tell Lauren and Camila" with that we turn around and forget about our class that we have and run to find Camila and Lauren ASAP.

Lauren's POV
"So Camz what's your next class?" I didn't even know I used a nickname until she points it out "Camz?" She asks with a little playful smirk "Oh shit sorry I-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence before she cuts me off "It's ok Lo it's cute,and I have algebra" she says with a small smile,that smile is my new favorite thing to see. "Ok cool,do you know where your class is?" She goes wide eyed and says "Haha yeah no,I have no idea where anything is here" she says with a small chuckle."I laugh and grab her hand "Come on Camz this way" I was about to turn the corner until we hear running behind us and our names being yelled by Dj and Mani.They look distraught and scared? "Wow guys slow down what happened?" Camz spoke "IwaswalkingManitoclassandwewhereaboutoturnthecornerbutwestoppedbecausewesmelledsomethingdeadanditwasavamipre" Dj spoke all in one breath,she took multiple deep breaths. "Wait what?" Dj rolls her eyes "Girl- I said that we smelled a vampire,so we came and looking for you" Camz tensed up,I took her hand to calm her down I ran my thumb across her thumb and she relaxed a bit. "Why would there be a vampire here? there is no reason there should be one" I spoke up then it hit me Brad Simpson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi bitches! It's me potato,here is the chapter I hope you guys like it. I haven't really been writing that much because of school and stuff but I will try to get on a schedule. So yea hope you like bye!