The Camila thing

Lauren's POV
   "Hold the fuck up..how did he look?" I ask,Dj goes wide eye as she thinks how he looks "OH MY GOD!" Dj yells camz turns to her friend "Wow D what happened?" Dj looks at Camila "it was Brad Simpson" Camila tenses up and goes wide eyed.Wait they know who he is how? Mani and I make eye contact. Then the both speak at the same time "Shawn" with that they took off there backpacks and ran towards where Shawn and Ally went off to. Mani and I call after them,they won't turn around so we decided to follow them.

Camilas POV
  I dropped my backpack along with Dinah and we took off to find Shawn..let me explain.It started a couple months ago.
Flashback
  "Come on Shawn pick up the phone" I was fucking kidnapped by vampires.They found out I had something to do with the Amber..I have no idea what I would have to do with the Amber.The reason I'm calling Shawn is so he can come and get me out of here I'm in a cave with my wrist tied up by rope around my back,and a phone on speaker."Camila where the hell are you" I hear someone speak up through the phone it was hawk thank the lord,"finally you bitch can you come and please get me!! I got kidnapped" "oh shit where are you?" I roll my eyes at the comment."Mmm let me think I got a bag thrown over my head,knocked out,and in a cold cave...I DON'T FUCKING KNOW SHAWN KNOW USE YOUR WOLF NOSE TO COME AND GET ME!" I say and let out a breath "oh and I was last at the park" I say."Ok damn I'll be there hang tight C" he hangs up the phone.30-40 minutes later he finally arrived "Oh crap Mila u scared me" he says putting his hand on his heart.I laugh sarcastically "Shawn just get me out of here and where's Dj?" "How did you know he brought me?" Dj says entering the cave "Shawn won't hurt anyone you most likely will" I say with a smile and then chuckle "Anyways a little help" I gesture to my hands "Oh right" Shawn and Dj say at the same time.They finish and as soon as I stand up "Well well well" Brad the head Vampire says,"Looks like we have some company" Brad walks towards Shawn,Shawn backs up a little Brad jumps forward to attack but Shawn saw it coming and gets Brad on the floor in minutes.Shawn holds him there I get the rope and tie him up,we head to walk out and Brad speaks "When I get out of these ties I will kill you Camila and your little boy pup" we look at each other.Shawn starts to walk towards him "Shawn what are u doing?" Shawn reaches him grabs his shirt and knocks him out.He turns to us and says "Let's go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is a little longer sorry abt that but the next chapter is gonna be when Camila explains everything to Mani,Ally and Laur.And yea bye my little potato's have a great day!