One more day

Lauren's POV
    "Babe come on we have to go" I call from down the stairs we where going to Brads mansion to see where we have to get into position and learn the in and outs. "Coming" she calls back everyone was in the living room talking and waiting then I hear footsteps I look at see the most beautiful face ever "There you are princess" I say she smiles and jumps right into my "Hu babe" she kisses my lips I kiss back. "Are you ready to go?" "Yea" she wraps her legs around my waist "I love you" she whispers in my ear "I love you too" I kiss her cheek. We walk into the living room and drop her down "ready to go y'all?" Camila asks as she puts her coat on "Yeah" they all say together we all start laughing. We all got closer by the day everyone loved each other as friends and it was one big family.

Camilas POV
    We all get into Andrews big van we didn't all fit so some of us had to sit on laps some of us are mate so they sat together. Lauren and I sat in the front I sat on her lap and Andrew driving, the day before some people from Andrews pack and Austin's pack found they way to brads Mansion and made a trail through the woods. "Where almost there guys do y'all remember the plan?" He asks "Yes" we say "Ok Dj tell us what we have to do" "Once we get there Mani and I go to the front door to talk to them as a distraction Laur and Mila go tho the back door Camila uses her mind to unlock it and go in.When there in they go to see where Brads room is once they find it they leave but not before putting the camera somewhere near to see him. Then we all leave and you guys came for back up"

    "Yes great job ok guys where here time to get into position" we get out of the car and we get into our places. Mani or Dinah knock on the door "Hi mind if we come in?" We hear Dinah asks its go time "Ok princess time to shine" she nods and focus and next thing we know the door made a click letting us know it opened she smiled broadly "Great job babe let's go" we open the door and walk in. I start walking but Camila suddenly stops "what's wrong" I say "I want to try something" she relaxes and closes her eyes then she opens them and smiles "this way" she grabs my hand and leads me to the a big brown door she puts her finger to her mouth "Shh" she whispers 'he's in there' she mind links.

    'Let's put the camera up there' she looks up to the top on the door she pulls out a small camera places it on top and we leave 'wait we need to turn it on' she closes her eyes again as I lead her to the car "It's on" she says as we get in "where Dj and Mani?" Camila asks as she sits in Lauren's lap "They decided it would be a good idea if they walked down the street so the vampires don't see them come back here" Andrew says. Once Andrew got into the car they left down the path to the street mani and Dj where on. Once we picked them up we went home to check the cameras to see what was happening....Tomorrow we attack and they won't see it coming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!! I hope you y'all like this chapter!!
💙❤️