We cant wait one more day

Camilas POV
    "GUYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE" we hear Dj yell from downstairs "what happened?" Lauren asks as we finally get downstairs. "We need you guys to hear what we heard" she says Lauren and I look at each other as we get down everyone has there eyes on the TV above the fire place they had hooked the wires from the computer to the screen to see what was going on at Brads mansion. "We need to get Camila" Brad says "But when I'm sure they know we're coming to get her but it needs to be soon" "How about tomorrow?" One of his vampires says "Yes we'll attack tomorrow around noon...they won't see what hit them"

    "We need to attack tonight" Andrew says as he stops the video "We can't let's just wait one more day" "No where not going to wait one more day we need to kill him and the rest of them before they get to us" I say "We leave at midnight" I say everyone nods as I go upstairs with Lauren following me when we get in the room Lauren closes the door "Babe what's wrong?" She asks I turn around and crash our lips together I pull away and hug her. "I'm scared" I whisper in her ear she hugs me tighter "I know me too,but it's going to be ok because I'm not going to let anyone hurt you" she whispers back to me "I love you so much Lauren thank you for everything" "I love you so much to princess"

    Everyone was on edge we where all nervous,scared and on edge this is it this is happening. It came close to midnight and we all got ready we pilled into Andrews car and  drive down the trail to get to Brads mansion. We park somewhere in the woods close to his mansion but not too far they should be asleep right now it's go time.

    "It's go time guys be careful" Andrew says Lauren and I go through the back door ready to take action

~Flashback~
    "Ok Camila Lauren you guys will go through the back door,when you find his room Lauren wait outside the door Mani and Dj will jump up to the 3rd floor once there up there they will twist everyone's neck and pull out there hearts and crush them we can't take any chances.Once they do that they will come down and go through the back door five u the signal you will go in and do the same thing to Brad when your doing that mani will be getting the rest then Ariana,Shawn,and I will be putting fire liquid all around the rest will be look out once everyone is out we set the place on fire."
~End of flashback~

    We wait by Brads door while Mani and Dj go and do the job they jump down and give us the signal they go do everyone else. We walk into the door and we get to his bed but then he attacks my by grabbing me and throwing me across the room he then moves fast and snaps Lauren's neck she falls to the floor life less "NO YOU BITCH" "Aww are you sad?" He laughs and runs to me grabs me by the neck and starts to talk "I killed her and I can kill you." He was about to snap my neck but my eyes turn red and I move his hand "You can't even do that you fucker" I snap it push him back and punch him in the chest with my hand going through I have a hold of it and I squeeze it he yells in pain.

    "I'm not going to kill you yet,I'm going to make you suffer you killed the person I'm in love with..I'm not going to let you get away so easily" I take my hand out and punch him he knocks out and I get Dj and mani to take him while I take Lauren with the help of Andrew. I cant even cry from how shocked I am is she really dead? Once we get back to the house Andrew was about to help me get Lauren but something catches his attention.

    "What's the on her finger?" He asks I look away from Lauren's face that was pale and wipe the tear that finally escaped my eyes "Oh it's the ring I gave her before we left"
~Flashback~
    "Babe come here" I call out for Lauren she gets in the room and closes the door "Come sit" "What is it?" Shes asks I pull out a black box I open it and she gasps "That's so pretty" she says as her green orbs meet a green ring "I know right my mom told me about this ring she had for me when I found my mate I just remembered it when Dj was yelling green" I say with a chuckle she laughs along with me "Here let me see your hand" she lifts it and I take the ring out the box and put it on her finger right hand. "I love you camz" "I love you too Lolo"
~End of flash back~
    "Camila do you know what ring this is?" He asks "No my mom just told me it was for my mate...why?" I say looking at him "It's the Emerald ring...when they have a mate they get the ring when there killed,it brings them back to life" he says netting my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!! I hope you guys liked this chapter this book is going to be coming to and end soon so be ready!! 💙❤️