There here

Lauren's POV
"Guys there here!" Arianna called out from the living room,Lauren and I rush down the start to greet our new werewolf friends. "Ah Andrew it's nice to see you again" Austin says as he opens the door to reveal a tall man with slicked back black hair
    "Yo Austin" he says as they go in for a friendly hug "Come in come in" Austin opens the door a little wider to allow a large amount of werewolves to come in "So where is the Red Amber?" Andrew asks once everyone was inside and by the fireplace in the living room introducing them selfs to the my pack and Austin's pack. "Hers names Camila she's really nice she's right over there,she's with her mate Lauren " he points to the stairs his eyes widen he walks over bows down and says "It is my honor to meet you Red amber" he stands up and nods his head "It's nice to meet you too and please call me Camila"
    She say he nods his head and she continues "thank you for coming on short notice,this is my mate Lauren" she says looking over at me I was already looking at her with administration "Hello Lauren nice to meet you" I take my eyes off her and look to him and smiles "Nice to meet you too Andrew" and we shake hands.

Camilas POV
    Everyone got settled either on the couch or floor "Ok everyone I think we should all train tomorrow unless you want to today?? There's still light outside" everyone looked around and came up with a decision "We can start right now" Dj said "Yeah sure also Camila how big is your backyard?" "It's pretty big" "Ok do you want to do it in your backyard or at this place in the woods I know about?" "Let's do it in my backyard" I say everyone nods there heads and we all go to change into more comfortable cloths.
    Everyone goes outside and start to stretch and tee turn into our wolf form Lauren comes up to me in her wolf form I was already I my wolf form she nuzzles her head in my neck I put my head on hers. 'Your wolf is so cute' Lauren says through mind link 'your wolf is really cute' I say she then proceeded to lick me all over my face "Ok everyone let me have your attention" Andrew says in his wolf form "We will train in wolf form and in human form" he says. After that we trained for maybe 3 hours the sun was already down and we where all tired and sore we all go in the house and go up to our designated area downstairs there where matrices that where used for Andrews pack. Austin and his pack got the rooms that where up stairs i'm also so lucky my room had my own bathroom so Lauren and I can get our showers out of the way.
    We both go downstairs to say thank you and good night, everyone goes to there space and Lauren and I head off to bed I lay on my side and she lays behind me cuddling me.And we drift off and slip until we hear a scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys I hope you like this chapter!! To me it seems long but yeah I hope you like the book. Know you are loved and needed wear a mask and stay safe...have a great night or morning
❤️💙