Into

A surprising amount of people have asked me if I've got any advice for doms starting out, and I think that's really sweet so I figured that, for the new doms I'd keep record of what I knew. Bare in mind, however, that I am by no means a professional Domme and if you see a mistake or have a question please feel free to comment .

The first thing I would like to say to the younger dommes, like myself, is being a dom or sub at a younger age can be complicated. Proper equipment is difficult to acquire and it's super important you understand the risks (and benefits involved in using makeshift toys.

A really good example of this is ropes. Professional bondage ropes are softer, a bit like hoodie strings, to avoid chafing. However if you've got a pain tolerant submissive they might enjoy the roughness of it, especially if you're doing a cnc scene.

Id like to begin by explaining the terms dom and sub.

A dominant tends to be in control. Its often shortened to either dom or domme. So for the people who don't know, domme is feminine and dom is general or masculine.

Submissives take on different rolls based upon their interests. Different people explain subs in different ways. I personally like to use the three way split.

Personality sub
Domestic sub
Sexual sub

A personality submissive is one who might not even be kinky, or dont know it at least. But in a relationship,will take a slightly more beta role. Doms will tend to be more attracted to personality subs because it feels comftable. Most nonsexual littles can be put under this catagory as well.

A domestic sub tends to be a little more hardcore. They're normally female or male supremesists and prefer harder punishment and tend to act as almost a house wife. This is not recommended to younger subs because it can be incredibly degrading and painful.

Sexual subs are quite obviously people who enjoy to be submissive during sex. This doesnt mean they have a submissive personality. Its more enjoyment then a life style.

Its worth pointing out at this point that these are very general groups and they can be mixed and matched to fit a personality.

There's different types of doms too though, like:

God/Goddess
Daddy/Mommy
Master/misteress however ill only do a chapter on that if asked