Yang

(Y/N) POV

It's been a few days since my return. As expected, everyone was shocked to see I have returned. At first, Raven gave me a nod while Tai bro hugged me.

Luckily, Yang pulled through and is doing fine considering the circumstances. She's getting accustomed to dealing with life with only one hand.

It's not only Yang who had to recover, but all of Vale also had to. They are hard at work doing repairs after the Grimm attack

Lucky for me, I get to rest. They wanted to put me and the Eagle to work as soon as possible, but Summer heavily fought against it. As a result, I've been placed on home arrest from the very person I love.

Summer is...well...still amazing. She cooks for everyone, she cares for everyone...an ideal housewife...but she enforces my "house arrest" very heavily. Perhaps it's due to not seeing each other for years. Or maybe she doesn't want me to leave again. Either way, it may suck being tied down here, but I like seeing her all the time too.

Her looks haven't faded a bit since when I left. She looks wonderful for being in her 30s

Another bonus is I can use the Eagle in any way I want as long as I'm not flying. So, as a result. I spend most of my time there. You'd think I'd be sick and tired of it after 15 years, but I find it calming.

That and Raven banned Summer and me from sleeping together, so the Eagle is the only other bed near the house. And I'm not sleeping a couch

As of lately, I've been working on an arm for Yang. I spent 15 years doing nothing, so I did a lot of research on the books I had, and also a lot of time to explore the ideas I had.

As such, I've developed a fibre that reacts to the cells that make up our brain. These cells expand throughout our entire body, this is what our Nervous system is. It controls just about everything thing in our body. I think if I can attach them right, Yang can have her arm back as if nothing happened.

At least in theory. First off, I need to make sure it works. And if it does, this means more then just making body parts...we can literally fuse ourselves into machines so that we can control them like body parts. Of course, you can free yourself after you're done working with it.

I've made the fibre. All I need to do is to make her arm.

I wander into the house looking for Yang. Eventually, I spot her.

Since hearing she lost her arm, she's been in a state of depression. Ruby has tried to cheer her up but to no avail.

"Yang, can you help me for a bit," I ask

"What help can a one armed girl provide," She mutters

"Hmm, well, you can write, you can draw..you talk...umm, plenty of things," I say as she gets up. I lead her to the Eagle as order her to sit down. From there, I measure her other arm, her stub where are other arm should be. etc

"What are you doing," She asks

"An experiment," I reply as Summer walks in

"No, you can not use Yang as an experiment," Summer teases me as she smiles

"I'll use you then," I shoot back

"Anyway, I'm making you an arm," I say to Yang.

"I always wanted a hook," Yang says unimpressed

"Now that's the Yang I know," Summer laughs as she hugs Yang from behind

Summer giggles as she pretty much tackles Yang. Yang cracks a few smiles but after it's all done it turns to the frown I've gotten used to seeing. Yang leaves me and Summer and alone