Chapter 2

POV: Shin-ae

A few days passed since we got Reaper. With the help of tank salts and special antibiotics, Reaper began to start moving around easily, and actually ate the food that we gave him. His dull grey color became more and more prominent, turning a lavender purple. His tail also began to come back more, though not being a betta expert, I had no clue what time he was.

  It was now the Friday. It's also the day that-

"HEY BISHES!" Hansuke laughed, jumping into the car.

-the day that Hansuke comes to visit.

"...aren't you a doctor?" I laughed.
"You're so meannn" he wined in a comical way.
"Hmh, I guess I'll just throw away this signed copy of Yūki Kaji in the trash then?" I shrugged, pulling out a small poster from the sun visor.
   It suddenly sounded like the gates of hell opened up, and the poster was snatched from my hand.
"HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET THIS?" He asked frantically.

   I chuckled and began to drive, "a friend at my school is related to him. Yūki was in town last week, and my friend was able to get me a signature."
"....I'm sooooo glad that my cousin is dating you..." he grinned, looking at the signature all giddy, "where is my cousin anyways?" He asked curiously.
"He has to stay late at work tonight, so he asked me to pick you up." I shrugged, "he should be home by 10pm or so."

   Hansuke nodded and leaned his head against the head rest.
"So how's the love life been? You've been in a relationship for 3 years now, right?" He asked.
"It's going pretty good. It'll be 4 years in the autumn." I chuckled.
"When are you planning on telling everyone about your relationship?" He smirked.
"...I-I'm not sure... the only people that we haven't yet told is the people at the office, and his parents.." I chuckled nervously, "I'm not a big fan of his mother...and to be honest, I don't think he is either..."

Hansuke clapped, "the women is the definition of the devil! I don't blame you for not wanting to tell her." He laughed, "but she probably already knows. Or at least has a hunch." He shrugged.
"True. We talked about telling them this year... though we didn't talk much about it." I chuckled.

After a while, we finally made it back. I pulled the car up to the office, and saw Kousuke just walking out from the doors. He strolled up to the car and got into the back seat.
"How was the drive?" Kousuke asked, setting his stuff down as I pulled away from the building.
"It was pretty good." I shrugged, "the full moon followed behind us for most of the drive." I chuckled.
"How was work?" Hansuke asked Kousuke.
"It was fine. I just had to look over a few things."Kousuke shrugged.

We got back to the apartment and settled down.
"You both still have your own bedrooms? Hansuke asked surprised.
"Why, is that illegal?" I chuckled, walking with a big mound of blankets and pillows to the couch.
Hansuke chuckled and hopped on the couch. I threw the stuff in my arms on him.
"There you are. Are you comfy?" I chuckled.
He fixed the pillow behind his head, and covered himself with the blanket.
"Thanks mommy." Hansuke said in a baby voice, turning on the tv.

I chuckled and walked away.
"Gnight." I said, turning off the lights and heading over to my room.
I noticed Kousuke about to enter his room, so I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.
"Goood nighttt." I chuckled, blowing into his back to make a farting noise.
   He lifted my arms and turned around to face me.
"Why must you do that?" He chuckled.
"Because it's fun..." I smiled innocently, trying not to laugh at his reaction.

    He leaned down and kissed me.
"Do you still have to do some work?" I asked him as he pulled away.
"Yeah." He sighed.
"Alright, just don't stay up too late okay? Or else I'm barging in at 2 in the morning to spritz you with the water sprayer." I chuckled.
   He nodded and I continued to my room. I flopped down on my bed and yawned.
"At least it's the weekend tomorrow." I chuckled.

————

Sorry😂 I lied about the next chapter being longer lol. I got so caught up in school, anime, and drawing the cover fan art, that I forgot to write😂

*pulls 740 words out from the Unknown*

Butttttttt, the new cover photo should be done soon!!! I hope ya'll like it! Should be done by the next time I update😊

  Also, the next chapter should be longer! (Second time's the charm lmao)

🤞🏻🤞🏻

Love ya!😝