[5] Aogiri

I sit silently, knowing that I am in deep trouble if I fuck this up. In Anteiku I can get away with things because they are docile, in here, they will kill me. I am tied to a chair in an empty room. I'm pretty sure it's a meeting room but it could be a torture chamber for all I know.

I grimace slightly as the door slams open and members walk in. I don't look at any of them as they wander in, many lower rank ghouls walk in after the executives. I ignore Ayato's burning gaze as he turns around a chair and sits in it backwards. Of course he would.

"Ah! You're so pretty!" I flinch slightly at Eto dancing around me, pulling lightly at my cheeks. "Your hair is so pretty!"

I watch her silently as she circles me and pokes and yanks at me here and there, irritating me slightly.

"Eto," Tatara calls for the girl but she doesn't listen.

Eto leans over me and pokes my thigh, making me snap.

"You know it's illegal for a 24-year-old to touch a minor, Takatsuki Sen." I glare at her, raising my knee and hitting her in the nose, my patients running low.

"Hm," Eto steps away from me, walking behind Tatara. "You are very much like Ayato, I don't think we can handle two of those."

I scoff, standing up straight, the chair snapping against me. I tug at the ropes and wriggle them from my wrists.

"Go job Ayato, you've gone and gotten me killed." I hiss, rubbing my wrists.

"If you kept your fat mouth shut you would be fine." He narrows his eyes at me.

"Kept my fat mouth shut? You are the one that handed information about me over." I point at him, eyes ablaze.

"Calm down," Tatara glares at me, making me roll my eyes and kick the pieces of the chair around with my foot. "We aren't going to execute you."

"Aw! Why not?" Eto whines, her hands up in the air.

"Because Niko here is a strong ghoul. We don't get many of those." Tatara mumbles, his eyes narrow at me.

I smirk, "Did you hear that Ayato? Apparently you're a weakling."

"Niko shut the fuck up." The boy rubs his face, annoyed with me, I hope he is because that's what I've been trying to do for the last twenty-four hours of my life.

"Niko K." I glance over to Noro, gaze hard.

"What?"

"Will you willingly join the Aogiri Tree?"

I wave my hand around, "I have a bone to pick with you first."

He nods his head to me.

"You used to have a former member, Jason." I glance around, seeing the lot of them nod in acknowledgement. "Do you have any idea who he pulled in? Or did you just let him have free range of your resources?"

"We documented who he had in custody," Tatara says, his voice cold as ice.

"Oh really?" I raise my eyes, glancing at Kaneki, seeing if he recognises my scent. "Because if you did you wouldn't have had to spend that last three years looking for me."

His eyes widen slowly, his body locking up.

"What do you mean by that?" Tatara stands from his seat, walking towards me, his height towering over mine.

"Well as I'm sure you know, I was wandering around with the CCG for a while. One of my missions was to discover your base. I deliberately lead them to the 13th ward and away from you. I also hate Jason, I thought he had had his fair run." I don't back down from the man, making solid eye contact with him. "I spent eight months locked in his chamber with no limbs, I would check your records again."