Introduction

ॐ अग्निमीळे पुरोहितं यज्ञस्य देवमृत्विजम् ।
होतारं रत्नधातमम् ॥

I glorify Agni, the high priest of sacrifice, the divine, the ministrant, 

who is the offeror and possessor of the greatest wealth.

Hello readers! Thank you for choosing this book, it means the world to me. I will try my best to make this book up to the mark, forgive me if I can't. 

This is a historical fiction book, so mind you only a little to do with actual history! This is roughly set between 3230BCE - 3360BCE in ancient India. This has its roots in Mahabharat but kindly do not expect it to be reputably factual. There will be some original characters and some characters whose personality I will change. So, read at your own risk!

Title: Arjunsangini - An Ardi Novel

Genre: Historical Fiction / Romance

Author: Khanakvats13

Status: Ongoing

This book chronicles around the fiery Princess Draupadi and the charming Prince Arjun

This book chronicles around the fiery Princess Draupadi and the charming Prince Arjun. Travel with them to the Dwapar Yuga when bloodthirst prevailed overall, but even in times of turmoil, some survive. How? With love.

In times darker than chaos they showed the light. When there was an upsurge of adharma they advanced with dharma. In fields covered with blood, they planted the trees of kindness. When hate dictated overall they taught to love. But their path wasn't easy. Innumerable foes and ill-wishers tried every trick in the books to demolish them. But the lovers stood strong.

Get ready to experience the lives of Arjun and his Sangini!