Chapter 3

The Tepig brought me to a place called Omnivorous Talent, and as expected there were predators and prey here. It also seemed to be a buffet place and I looked at her with a smile. She knew exactly the place to go that wouldn't hurt her piggy bank too badly.

I did wonder how she was going to pay though, she had no bags or fingers that I could see and I didn't even want to think about a pig type Pokémon walking on two legs and doing things that other Pokémon that could actually do.

The waitress seemed to recognize her though because we were immediately brought to a table without question, and I looked at her suspiciously. I really hope that she wasn't hiding something from me, and that she was really in some sort of royal class or family that had a high standing in this city.

I didn't wait for the waitress to ask me what I wanted to drink, the Tepig could just order water or something for me. I once again felt like I stepped forwards once and I was already in the middle of the buffet area.

I noticed that everyone was watching me, but I didn't really care to see if it was about my nature or my type as I just looked around to see them holing plates and I liked around for the metal disks themselves before speeding around the place and stacking meats on the plate and putting berries into the bowl. Then I was at the booth again with lots off food.

——————————————

"I'm honestly a little scared at how big your appetite is. I mean you cleared the entire restaurant and your saying that you're still hungry" I nodded, I don't know why but I didn't feel sated as all. I needed something a little richer than all that bland meat they had back there.

"I don't care if I have to work to pay you back, but is there any fish places that sell very fish meat" I asked, "like meat from a shark or whale type"

"Those are very expensive meats you want there, are you sure that you are willing to work to get them constantly because it will not be easy work" she looked at me surprised.

"I know, but I can't clear out another restaurant without being banned from the place from what I've heard. The only reason they let me stay was because of two reasons: you, and the fact that they could tell that I am new here and haven't eaten in a long time." I said looking down at the Tepig to see her looking the other way. "Why is that?"

"Well you can't just—" I stopped her

"You know what I am asking about. Stop avoiding it" I growled at her and she pouted. She really didn't want to talk about it. But I really wanted to know why the other Pokémon looked at her like they did and why they allowed her to do things that other Pokémon probably couldn't do.

"I'm not gonna stop asking until you give" I said pointedly and she sighed looking at me with anger.

"Okay fine" she huffed, "my family is the sole creators of this city, and while we aren't a part of the monarchy. We are greatly feared for our power and yet looked up to because of our past. I didn't want this, I just want to go on adventures, see new things, meet new Pokémon, and maybe even meet a human worthy for me to call master.

"Other Pokémon look down on a Pokémon being caught by humans, and in the wild they are treated like trash, and even though I wouldn't care if I got tossed out of the kingdom. I would be fine with it because that means that I get to travel the world without the reverence of people watching me or the regulation and expectations set on me."

I couldn't speak, I knew that she was important, but after that rant, I couldn't help but to feel sorry for her. And all I could do was just stare ahead and continue to walk on thinking about what I should say.