*14*

NEIL notices her looking down at her phone and smiling. She'd walk around absentmindedly as she would constantly text someone. Neil was irritated.

He wanted to know who this person might be and who she kept texting during their work. He wanted to reach over and grab her phone and tell whoever this person was to stop disturbing them. Neil watched as her face lit up every time she's get a notification. He really wanted to know who this person is that is making her smile this way, the kind of smile only Neil was lucky enough to see. He clears his throat, "um would you mind getting back to work?" He says with exasperation and she holds up a finger, signalling him to wait. Neil rolls his eyes and waits for a few minutes until he couldn't anymore. He stood up and marched towards her, grabbing her phone away and raising it high up so she couldn't reach. "hey give me my phone back!" She exclaimed as she stood up on her tip toes, trying to get her phone back.

"Well you aren't concentrating on the work, and I'd like to finish this so you're not getting it back," he says, raising his arm higher. "gosh Neil stop being so immature and give me my phone back!" He sticks his tongue at her and she glares at him. She rubs against him as she tries to reach her phone, not realising that Neil was enjoying this right now. Her eyebrows furrowed and her jaws clenched, Farah glares at him and he just smirks, infuriating her even more. "Neil Reed D'Silva I will kick you where the sun don't shine if you don't hand me back my phone right now," she says sternly. Neil gives her a toothy grin and says, "I'd like to see you try,". Farah starts hopping a little in hopes to get her phone back. Neil grabs her by her waist and keeps her in place, pulling her closer to him. She gasps and forgets what she was trying to do as she looks at him in the eye. Farah tries to distract him by moving her hand down his chest, reaching close to his sweatpants. He gulps and stutters,

"Fay what're you doing?" He asks as he stares at her with pure lust, she leans in closer to his ear and whispers, "something I know you've been dying for," he sucks in a breath as her hand gets closer to his dick. Just as his hand holding her phone reaches her height, she grabs her phone and runs away.

"Fuck Fay, you will pay for this!" He exclaims as his bulge grows in his pants, making it uncomfortable for him. She laughs at his misery, "well just don't mess with me the next time," she says and puts her phone back in her pocket after answering the texts. Neil smiles and shakes his head. They both get back to work and finish painting the window frames, a light shade of green for a pop of colour.

"alright, since we're done painting most of the walls, now we have to decide on the furniture, the lighting etc etc. Do you want the floor to be wood planks or tiles?" Farah asks,

"wood planks definitely," Neil says in a heart beat.

"alright then I'll get my assistant to send you some ideas and you choose ok?"

"alright. Well, now that we're done with work here, would you wanna go out for lunch? My treat," he says and looks at her with hope. Neil really wanted to spend some time with her, he really wanted to know if they could spark their feelings again, and he was really hoping that she would think the same.

"alright yeah, let's just get changed first and then we could go," she says with a smile and Neil tried his best to contain her excitement. "why don't you send your address and I'll pick you up?" He asks. Farah thinks about it for a minute. Would it be right to have him at her house, especially knowing that their sexual tension always seems to reach a new height? Would it be ok to have him wandering in her house when she's confused about how he makes her feel? "sure," she says, dismissing the thoughts and not thinking of it much.

*****

The door bell rings and Farah runs towards it, holding her towel close to her body. She swings open the door and comes face to face with Neil. He was wearing a white t-shirt, denim jacket and black jeans with hightops and a silver chain. His hair was the usual mess and he grinned at her, "guess I'm here too early huh?" He asks, his grin never leaving. She holds her towel closer to her body, her wet hair stuck to her cheek and water dripping down her collarbone. Neil really tried to stop the images popping into his head. All he could think about was pinning her against the wall and make her feel good. "you are way too early," she huffs, "anyways, come in" she moves aside to let him and he looks around her apartment. "nice house you've got here," he compliments,

"thank you," she smiles at him, "well you sit here while I go put some clothes on," she says and walks towards her bedroom. Neil sat on the couch, his fingers tapping on his lap as he waited for her to appear. Five minutes turned into ten and he was wondering what she was doing. So he walks down the small corridor and into her room, where a big black and gold abstract painting hung above her king size bed covered with white silk sheets. The wall behind her bed was painted in grey and white with a marble effect while the rest of the walls were plain white. He heard some commotion coming from a distance and so he started looking for the source, leading him into her walk in closet. Neils eyes widen as he stares at a Farah in red lace bra and panties. Her breasts spilling out, her hair wet, her piercing shining under the light. She looked hot! He walked towards her and grabbed her waist, "Neil what the," he stops her by placing a finger on her lips. A black in peeking from underneath, he touches it and he asks, "what's this?" She lifts the little lace and shows him her tattoo, reading "my shining star"- N. His face lit up and he traces the letters, "when did you get this?" He asks, "it's been a while, I remember getting it because it meant a lot to me,"

He looks at her intensely, "fuck going out," he says before crashing her lips.

*****
Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•~•