*20*

FARAH'S mom sits next to her bed as they all wait for her to wake up. Neil stood next to her dad with his dad, a bruise forming on his cheek and his forehead with a stitches that covered up a small cut.

"what exactly happened?" Zarah asks as Vihaan tries to stop her from crying. "she went on a date with Alex, one of our chefs from the restaurant. He pushed her away, and she went unconscious," Neil explains, hissing in pain each time he said a word.

Neil's dad looked at his feet in rage, "I'm gonna fire that man for hurting my son and Farah, how dare he!" His dad marches towards the door but Neil stops him, "not now papa, we need to be here for Farah right now," Neil says calmly. Farah's dad takes Neil's hands in his, "I cannot thank you enough beta," he says with tears in his eyes. "oh my god uncle please, don't say that. I'll never let anyone hurt her in any way," he says with a smile and her dad smiles back at him.

Farah slowly opens her eyes and winces as the light pours in. She tries to sit up but her mom stops her from doing so, "no, don't even try, just lay down and rest please," she says. "mama, papa?" She says as her vision clears. She sees everyone here; her sobbing mother and sister, her frantic father, Neil's enraged father and Neil himself, his face covered with bandages and top lip swollen. "how're you feeling now?" Her mom asks looking for any signs of pain and hurt. "tired mama, really tired, and my head hurts a lot,"

"that's from the impact of you falling," Neil says as he walks towards her bed. He takes her hand in his and gently strokes the back of her hand with his thumb. She smiles at him before asking, "what happened to, you know, Alex?" Neil stiffened as he heard his name. His temper started rising and Farah could tell, so she gently squeezed his hand and he visibly relaxed, "I don't know and as a matter of fact I don't care," he says sternly and she nods. She tries to lift her hand and successfully does so before placing it on his cheek and he leans into it. "thank you," she says as tears well up her eyes. He wipes the tears away as they roll down her cheeks.

"alright it's getting really late now, you guys should get home," Neil says to their parents. "no, I'm gonna stay here tonight," Zarah says as she stands up and walks towards Farah's bed, "Zee, don't worry, I'm ok, I can take care of myself," Farah looks at Vihaan, "please take her home," she tells him and he nods. Zarah gently hugs Farah's lower body before leaving with her boyfriend, "mama, papa, you should go home too please, I'll be alright," she says to her parents,

"Don't worry, I'll be here. I'll look after her," Neil says and smiles at her parents before asking his father to go home too. They all agree and ask them to call them if they're needed. Farah and Neil nod at that.
"god you look bad," Farah jokes and they both laugh at that.

*****

Two days later Farah and Neil head home. He buys medicines for her and for himself before he drives to her house. He parks his car before they both take the elevator to her house. She opens the door and they both enter, Neil plopping on the couch as soon as they enter. "I smell like the hospital," Farah complains as she removes a bottle of orange juice from the fridge. She pours two glasses and hands one to Neil before sitting next to him. She looks at his face as he pours the juice down his throat. His face was still bruised up, turning into a mix of blue and purple. His lip wasn't so swollen anymore but it still had a cut, and his stitches looked like they were healing. Farah felt better now, her head didn't hurt as much as it did the first time. Neil catches her staring at him and ask, "what?"

"nothing," she says, her cheeks turning pink, "I'm gonna go have a quick shower," she says before heading to her room. She quickly undresses and steps into the steaming hot shower, her pain and stress washing away with the water. She thought about all the events that occurred in her past days. Fixing the restaurant, going on dates with Alex, knowing for sure that she loves Neil, Neil and her on the bed, the fight. Thinking about it all was threatening to give her another headache. She quickly watches her hair and lathers soap on her body before. She looks towards the door to see her bathrobe not hanging there. She rolls her eyes and walks towards the door, slightly opening it before calling out for Neil, "Neil can you please pass me my bathrobe, it's in the closet," she says loud,

"what?"comes back his reply. She sighs and says again, "my bathrobe you dumbass, it's in the closet, can you please pass it to me?" She waits for his reply and goes back under the shower when she hears his ok. A few minutes later, the door flings open and Neil walks in with the bathrobe, not caring about the fact that she was currently naked, "Neil what the fuck I'm naked!" She exclaims frustratedly. "so what? It's not like I haven't seen all that before," he says with a smirk and she rolls his eyes before walking towards him, her arms pressed against her chest. "seriously Fay? That doesn't stop me from staring at you," he says and chuckles. "fucking pervert!" She says in exasperation. She takes the bathrobe from him but he snatches it away and throws it on the floor before grabbing her by her waist and pulling her close, "what the-" he shuts her up by claiming her lips. He gives her a hard kiss before saying, "would you just shut the fuck up for a minute? Let me do my thing," she looked at him with wide eyes. A voice inside her head screamed at her and told her to just kiss him, so she does exactly that. She kisses him with hunger, her fingers tangling in his hair, "now that's my Fay," he whispers against her lips before backing up until they were under the shower. He turns the shower on, the hot water pouring down on them.

They were bodies tangled and untangled all at once. At this moment, she knew that he was the one she wanted to be with, and he knew that he didn't want anyone if it wasn't her...

*****
Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•~•