PARANDHODUM MAANAI POLA THOLAINDHODI PONADHU ENGAL NAANAM!!

Mullai sighs as she enters the study to see her husband, his head laid back on the back rest of the chair , with a frown on his forehead.
She keeps the milk on the table, tiptoes behind him and tries to ease his frown lines , her dainty fingers gently rubbing on his forehead and above his eyebrows.

"Hmm.." Kathir lets out a slow breath, his face visibly relaxing.
"Innum mudiyalaya??" She asks letting her fingers inside his thick mane, massaging his scalp.

"Almost done di..Rishi Sir Ku oru mail mattum send pannita aachu." He says referring to his company's CAO.

"Sari. Nee mudichittu , anga Paal vachirukken paaru kudichidu. Naa Poitu thoonga bed ready panren. " She says withdrawing her fingers from his forehead and hair.

"Pch. " He grunts disappointed at the absence of her fingers on his scalp.

" Adhu irukkattum, naa anupikkuren." He holds her hand and pulls her to his front

"Nee inga vaa ..vandhu ipdi ukkaru" he demands fondly, gesturing his lap.

"Onnum venam. Nee sikiram mudichittu vaa. Innaikku aachum relaxed ah thoonganum pola irukku". She says in a rather assertive tone.

"Pch" he grunts again leaving her hand.

"Sariyana unromantic fellow di nee..Ethana peru enna madiri aasaya pesura purushan venum nu aasapadraanga nee ennada na perusa salichukkura ...rombathan..." He huffs.

"Ippa ennavam sir Ku..polambal balama irukku.." she tries to tease him.

"Yen unakku theriyadha..." he asks agitated.

"Ada Idhu oru vishayama..." she chuckles but, that got him rather worked up.

"Onnumilla dan...onnumey illa dan...vidu" He replies curt, that frown coming back again.

"Romba pannadhinga sir...kaluthu sulukkika pogudhu..." She laughs this time.

"Yaaru naan romba panrana...rendu perum namakkey namakku nu time spend panni evlo naal aachu ?? Avlo aasaya madila ukkaravachu konja neram apdiye unna kattikittu pesalam nu paatha...nee avlo yosikkura...idhulam oru vishayama nu Vera kekkura..avlo yosichulam yaarum enkooda romance Panna venam..." he tells upset, looking back at his laptop again.
She knows they didn't have any quality time together in this whole month except for their daily quick hugs in the mornings before leaving for work and in evenings after returning; and those tiny little pecks before sleeping. It was only when they kissed in the car , she realised how much she needed him and he needed her. He might have been frustrated too...a little too much, owing to his worry and apprehension about his impending meeting with Jennifer. That's why he acts such, all cranky .

"Kathir..." She calls sweetly

No response

"Kathir..."

Still no response

"Ei thaadikkara..."she laughs naughtily knowing that would work.

He sighs this time letting out a small huff of breath.

"Adi Azhagi...." She calls him in that longing tone that he wouldn't resist.

"Ippa enna unakku...pona podhu nu lam Inga yaarum konja venam..." He competes with his daughter in stubbornness.

"Enna unromantic na sonna?? " She asks him.

"Pinna illaya...unakkum onnum thonadhu...naana eedachu pannalum salichukkuva" he complains.