PATAAMBOOCHI , PATTAMBOOCHI VATTAM PODUM PATTAMBOOCHI!!

Kathir slumps himself down on the bed , trying to get some much needed sleep, since he had a long day ahead.

He had reached Madurai around 1.30 am, booked an Uber to their farmhouse there at Madurai.

Since their business required frequent to and fro travel from Kundrakkudi and Madurai, they needed this house here . Sometimes it was also their picnic spot , whenever the family needed a small getaway.

It is a wide spread, sophisticatedly furnished, two storeyed building, which could shelter 20 people at a time, with ease. All the three brothers have a key to  access this house whenever needed. It is cleaned and maintained once in a week by Moorthy Anna , who comes here to procure goods to their branch here.

Kathir enters the premises of the family division of the district court ,around 7.30 am. He learnt from his father that the civil hearings begin much earlier. Not knowing what to do, he had decided to deal with this as it comes , not to stress himself pondering over it.

He calls his wife , knowing that her voice would do something , to get  him through the day.

"Good morning husband !!" She chirps ,  sending honey to his troubled mind, making him forget his ordeal.

" Hi d..!!" He laughs, his mood instantly lifted; he takes a stroll around with the phone on his ears like a lovesick teenager.

"Ivlo seekiram call panra?? thoonguniya illaya..?" She asks concerned.

"Hmm..oru three hours. Oru anjarai manikku mulippu vanduruchu di..enna seiradhu nu therila..neeyum thoongitu iruppa..adan kulichu kelambi vanduten." He tells her religiously.

"Saapdalaya Kathir.."

"Tea kudichen di...neenga ellarum saaptingala??.."

"Unakku dan tea irundha podhumey...paapu ippadan saptu paatiyoda kelambuna keela, Appa varuvaru 10 mins la avala pick panna; naan saptutu irukken ..; Paati late ah sapduvaanga.."
She finishes her song.

"Hmm..appa sari unakkum late aagum la ..naan vaikkava?? " He asks her , smiling.

"Hmm...neeyum edha saapdu..time irukkum bodhu enakku call pannu.."

"Mulla.."he calls her urgent, before she disconnects.

"Hmm..?"

"I love you di..!" He says like a prayer, letting out a lung full breath.

"Kathir.." she calls him.

"Hmm.." his voice becomes mellow.

"Nee indha vishayatha romba pottu kolappikittu iruuka nu enakku theriyum.  Aana avangala nee ippa paarka poradhalayo..pesa poradhalayo naa hurt aaga poradhilla..you know why..?" She quizzes him.

"Why..?"

"Enna I know every bit of you is mine now... Adhu naala nee edum yosikkama, avangalukku seekiram formalities mudikka help pannuviyam, avangala poitu serkka vendiya edathula serthuttu, seekiram enkitta vandhuduviyam!!.." She declares, and his heart constricts with love.

"Ippa ivlo pesurava , endi rendu naal sariya pesama enna paduthi edutha??" He asks her genuinely interested.

"Adhu nee enna hurt panniduva no illa avangala la namakku prachana varum no illada..!!" She exclaims.