KAATRODU RAGASIYA MOZHIGAL SOLLI ANUPPU , ADA ENNA NINAIPPU !!

"Ei..."

"Ei..."

"Dei...endhiri da!!!"

MANY MOMENTS EARLIER :

It was around 7 am in the morning when the people at Mullai's home were waking up one after the another.

When Mullai came to the hall all ready and freshened up , she saw Dhanam combing paapu's hair into two pigtails and  completing the look with a lavendar colored hair clip .

The ladies have planned to go out , to shop for that day's party , which was to start by 8 pm. It was more like a get together , than a party .

Moorthy anna had planned it meticulously, keeping the ladies and children in mind.

The Pandian brothers, each one had a sea facing apartment at ECR , so it was easy for him to block rooms for the guests who had to travel a long distance back home.

" Hey ready ah ??...kelambalama..??." Dhanam asked beaming at Mullai.

"Neenga rendu perum saaptingala ??.." she sat down on the chair adjacent to paapu.

"Aachu Mulla..Neeyum saapta , kelambidalam.."

"Hmm..." she sighed drifting her eyes back and forth to the door and the hall , seeking her husband , who had left with his brother for his morning walk.

"Avan varuvan Mulla...nee vandhu saapdu va..." she persuaded her pulling out a plate for her.

"Hmm..." she nodded.

Seeing her seeing her still thoughtful ,

"Avanga rendu perum dana nammala kootitu ponum...naanum maamavum pullaya kootitu engalukku poi vaangikurom...neeyum avanum poitu ungalukku shopping pannikonga...sariya.." she tried to cheer her up.

"Hmm.." she was still lost , only half of her sister's words went into her ear.

"Enna nee..innum oru maari irukka nethu dan konjam siricha maadiri irunduchu..."
She nudged her shoulder chiding.

"Ada ponga ka...ennavo pola irukku..neenga vena poitu varingala ??...enkitta neraiya white la dress irukku la..naa edachu potukkaren..shopping panra moodla lam illa naan..."

"Mummy..." paapu whined hearing her mother talk. "...neenga dhana nethu varen nu sonninga..ippa varala nu solringa..please mummy vaanga..." she pleaded with a pout.

"Aama Mulla...kozhandha nethu la irundhu romba excited ah irundha...ellarum onna polam nu...ippa nee varalana emaandhu poiduva..." persuaded Dhanam.

One look at that puppy face was all that took Mullai to melt  down.

"Sari da...naan varen...moonjiya apdi vaikkadha..." she smiled ,pulling her to her lap.

The little one kisses all over her face, overcome with joy.

Sloshed in that innocent love , she started to play kissy kissy with her daugher , giving herself a break from her husband's worry.

Soon the men arrived , from their morning walk , they got ready and all left for the nearby mall.

While paapu was all smiles and pepped up , her mother found her forgotten annoyance seeping back in , as her husband stayed abnormally aloof from his normal self.

He was seated in the passenger seat, while Moorthy anna took the driver's.
She had been trying for long to make an eye contact with him , but he seemed to avoid looking into the rear view altogether.