Chapter 9

Finally got Team to hand over the reins to Win lol

Also I was supposed to write this author's note in last chapter but I forgot. I want to know if you have figured out what powers the six demon prince have since you know what Kongpob and Win's power is.

Win was fucking furious with his father. First he tells everyone in the demon realm that he was the true heir to the throne then he tells every assassin, hunter and the demons that hated the royals or just needed the money, that the chosen one was found then put a price on his head to bring Team to him. He was even more furious when the old and sick Demon King chose to do nothing but put more wards up.

He wanted him to either take the power to use the portals away or kill him. The Demon King told him that if the wards were just put up stronger that his father wouldn't be able to open a portal in there. The man was a fool if he thought that would stop his father, his father was a ruthless and evil man that needed to be put down or stripped of his powers. He would love to do it himself but he didn't have the power to do so, the only person who could was the Demon King and he refused to do it.

He felt helpless for the first time in a long time. There was nothing he could do about the price on Team's head, all he could do was keep Team inside the mansion which was an easy thing to do since he just distracted him with his body. They had yet to have sex yet which would seal their bond. Win was a patient man when it came to that, he didn't want to rush or pressure him into anything he wasn't ready for. He knew Team was a virgin with how hesitant he was with any new thing he did in the bedroom. It made his heart soar knowing that he would be the only man Team has slept with.

His heart soared just thinking about Team, he knew he was falling in love with him and welcomed it with open arms. After a lifetime of being told he wasn't good enough by his father he finally felt that he was good enough for Team. Team would show him with his actions and words and he might not say it or might not even know it but Win knew his little one was falling in love with him too. He could see it in his eyes, his actions and words, he had stopped fighting it and accepted that he had feelings for him.

His cock twitched at the memory of the exact moment Team stopped fighting it. The moment when he had gotten out of the tub and gave him a blowjob. He was definitely inexperienced but he made up for that with practice, both had pleasured each others bodies till they couldn't take it anymore and passed out from the intense pleasure.

Team was insatiable once he was awakened to the passion inside him. They would often sneak off to their living space and make out on the couch or go into their bedroom and sixty nine each other. If he had known how good it felt to touch him or be with him he wouldn't have been so reluctant to live in the mansion when he was first told about it by the Demon King.

Team was the air in his lungs and the blood in his heart. Team is the reason he believes in being with someone forever. Team was the reason he stopped thinking of himself as a murderer.

"Win, are you even listening to me?" Nine said.

"Sorry..." he said making Nine sigh.

"I said Korn and Tharn went to talk to Tharn's dad to reconsider stripping your father of his power." He said.

"It's not going to work, the fool is stupid to think my father won't continue sending demons to steal my mate." Win said as it got a little darker outside when dark clouds slowly appeared. Thunder came next followed by the sound of a door opening and footsteps down the stairs before Team came running in search of him. Win instantly calmed down when Team's eyes meet his. Light filled the house as the dark clouds and thunder slowly went away.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just got upset about something but I'm fine now." Win said. Team nodded then moved over to where he was on the couch and sat next to him taking his hand.