Chapter 14

Papa Princeton

"Hello my son" Papa said.

"How are you here and why are you here?" Win asked trying not to completely lose it.

"I had a message to deliver and I wanted to see my baby boy."

"Papa, I'm two thousand and five hundred years old, I'm definitely not a baby anymore." Win said as his Papa stood and walked over to him. He stopped glowing before he reached over with one hand and cupped the side of his face.

"No matter how old you are you will still be my baby boy." He said. Win lost it and pulled his Papa into a hug and cried his eyes out.

"It's okay son, just let it all out."

"I love you Papa"

"I love you too and what happened to me was not your fault, my pregnancy with you was a dangerous pregnancy and I knew that but I so badly wanted to have a child that I ignore my doctor who told me to end the pregnancy." He said. "I may have only held you for a few hours but those hours were the best moments of my life and I don't regret having you for a second, in fact if I had to do it all over again knowing what would happen I would still go through with the pregnancy."

"You would?" Win asked.

"Most definitely, you are everything I could have asked for in a son." He said smiling. "I also really like your mate, he's cute and has a kind soul."

"He's my whole world and we are getting married" Win said.

"Congratulations....not to spoil the moment but I need you to do something for me." Papa said.

"Anything for you Papa"

"I need you to allow you mate to go to the village to talk to the Mayor of Demon Lake into fulfilling the deal the founder made with the first Demon King." He said.

"You want me to send my fiance into the village unprotected." Win said as he felt his temper rise making thunder and dark clouds appear outside.

"I wouldn't ask this if it wasn't important, the mayor of Demon Lake knows Team is here and is refusing to fulfill the village's end of the deal, the Demon King is threatening war." Papa said making Win growl.

"What happens if they refuse and they decide to keep Team hostage?" He growled.

"I will make sure he comes back to you unharmed." He said. Win was furious. His Papa wanted him to send his fiance out of his protection and into the village he couldn't step a foot in. He knew that if war broke out it would be bad and the village that his mate grew up in would be destroyed.

"You must promise me that he will come back to me, you must make an angel promise with me." He said making his Papa give him a serious look. An angel promise was a serious thing, if an angel didn't fulfill a promise they lose their wings and are cast out of heaven. He felt a little bad for doing this to his Papa but Team was his life and if Team was hurt or died because of the choices he made it would kill him.

"If it gets you to do what I ask then so be it." He said taking Win's hand like they were going to shake hands. A blue light wrapped around their hands as the promise was made. They broke apart before his Papa disappeared and the door opened as Team came in with a tray of food for them.

"How was it?" Team asked.

"Good, it was definitely needed." He said before taking the tray from him and setting it on the coffee table.

"I'm glad" Team said.

"My Papa and I talked and you are allowed to go down to the village."

"Really, I thought it was going to be more of a fight." Team said.