Marriage.

The story start from the point where Prachi enters the Mandap as bride .

Prachi entered the Hall Ranbir was lost in his thoughts that was when his eyes landed on the bride .His mood was off but when the wind started blowing Prachi's veil was blown a little by the wind. within no time she held her veil and hid her face again before anyone could see her but there was one person who had seen her already.
Her Ranbir , her baklu had seen her.

Ranbir's Face was showing expression of sorrow and regret so far but one glimpse of Prachi and his face lit up with happiness.And now he was smiling like idiot .His idiotic smile was irritating his family by now and especially Rhea .

"Why the hell is this Ranbir smiling so much buji" murmured Rhea frustration clearly visible in her voice.

"I don't know baby , just calm down we will see" Aliya calmed Rhea down and both were fuming .

Ranbir helped Prachi to sit beside him and held her hand happily.

The choubey family was happy to witness Ranbir happily welcoming their daughter.But those fools didn't know that Ranbir was marrying his love.

"Hey chickchikki,I knew u would definitely save me ,but didn't know sit in the Mandap and marry me like this Yaar ,I love you yaar" Ranbir said the last line little loudly shocking the Kohli family and making the Choubey family happy.

"First of all stop calling me yaar and you have already said I love you to me on Holi n a day after that then what's the need of saying it again " whispered Prachi blushingly.

"Hey I will say it whenever I want because you know I love you and I won't deny that .But why you decided to marry me." Said Ranbir as a matter of fact.

"It's because I can never see you married to anyone "confessed Prachi feeling helpless.

"But why Prachi"whispered Ranbir .

On hearing no response from Prachi he understood her hesitation and held her hand.Giving her hand a tight squeeze he blinked his eyes though he couldn't see Prachi's face but she could see his face and smile.

Prachi's P.O.V

I wish I could tell you Ranbir how much I love you.But what if you leave me just like my father did.I know you will never do that but what if someday you abandon me .I can survive that but if you abandon our child I will die .Wait Prachi what child you are not even married yet .But now you will get married to him .let's not think about future Prachi concentrate on your present.And present is you are getting married to this baklu this sweet soul.

P.O.V Ends.

Soon the Priest Announced for the wedding rounds . Both stood up .
Soon the Rounds took place .

"The Rounds are completed and now you both are husband and wife."

Ranbir's happiness knew no bounds while Prachi was happy as well as confused over the sudden turn of Events.

"Now the groom will fill bride's forehead with the vermilion" Priest Announced.

"Ruko" a sound filled with anger was heard .

Everyone present there turned their attention towards the source of voice and the person was revealed to be of kala saya bloody Maya.