Chapter One~ Luck.

CHAPTER ONE--

Luck. Success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions. Chance considered as a force that causes good or bad things to happen.

May 10, 2010----

“You’re so lucky!” Lucky. Lucky is when your fortunate in things you do or have. People are always telling me that I’m lucky. Friends, parents, teachers, everyone.

“You have everything! A huge house! The best of everything! Mr. Perfectly Popular for a boyfriend! All of the right people as friends! Model like features! Your totally lucky!”

Lucky..... Sure... I guess.... On the outside I guess I am lucky, I mean I have everything everyone says I have. But there’s a nightmare behind the dream-like state of everything in my life.

The nightmares I never tell anyone. Anyone. I don’t quite understand how I could. Walk up to someone and tell them, “My dad is never home, and Mom thinks he is having an affair with another women. When  he is home, they fight and I cry myself to sleep, hating the way they scream at each other. So my life isn’t so perfect  as you all think.” They would stare at me and think I’ve gone mad.

Maybe I have gone totally crazy, who knows....

Sophia closed the purple diary and thought of that day so long ago. If only she had know that she was lucky. Lucky to live. I’m still lucky to  be alive. After what I went through..... She have so much to be thankful for and I never thought of them.

When Sophia wrote in this diary she had no clue.... No idea what life had plan to have me face.

I didn’t have the slightest idea. Till I started seeing things that aren’t there.

*~Two years before~*

“Sophia! Are you listening to me?” Amy shakes my shoulders till I blink back to her. 

“What?” Amy rolls her eyes and turns back to her apple, “I was telling you about what happened last night with Kevin. You were zone out to la la land over there.”

I shake my head and sigh, “Sorry, tell me what happened.” Amy ran a hand over her straight dirty-blonde hair and started to answer but was stopped when her cell rang out. Her eyes widen, she snatched the devise off the table between us. She read the message and shrieks in glee, jumping up and down in her seat. 

Saying something along the line of “He text me!!” Amy shoved her papers back into the bag and ran out the cafe’s main door. Sophia didn’t even say good-bye, but that probably didn’t matter to Amy, I turned to the homework we were doing.

Amy is my most-resent-best-friend, a thin heart shaped face, slightly large brown eyes followed by a thin nose. A long neck and sharp shoulders, she thinks that she’s to0 fat, so she goes for a being a vegetarian. I don’t say anything out loud but I always think that her entire body is flatted like a peace of paper. Just a bunch of thin lines shaping her.