Chapter Six~Scared

Scared. Fearful. Frightened. Nervousness. Sudden attack. Terrify. Panic.  Petrify. Intimidate.

Happy Girl walked up to the hospital bed and sat down next to me.

Hey, Smily, what you up to?

I don’t say anything to her, she scares me sometimes. Bipolar comes to mind, if I had a mind.

Smily, I like your new hairdo.

Sophia ran a trembling hand through her cut hair.

You don’t talk much do you, Smily?

Happy Girl asked as many questions as the doctors did, I didn’t like it. I was scared.

What do you think of that boy outside, Smily?

He didn’t scare me, just the man that stood next to him, he said not to talk to him. That man scared me. The boy didn’t look like family. But he seemed to care about me. 

Happy Girl walked to the door and disappeared behind it, leaving me alone with the other things in the room.

They talk to me all the time, saying things that scare me too. But I listen. I always listen.

They tell me that my Mom doesn’t love me and that Dad is gone. That no one cares if I die. I want them to go away. But when I woke up, they were there. 

The things tell me that I can never be fixed again. 

I’m to scared to leave to room, there are more scary things out there. They tell me if I wake up more, that I’ll see all the more scary things. Tears fall down my face every night, but I’m to tired to make a single sound.

___@_@)_@)

This one is very short because she hasn't really regained her self much .... She will though- GottaSmile1516