𝟎𝟎𝟏

ACTION
              𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴

                                  ➘

MYORI held her camera in her hand as all the dirt bikes and four wheelers traveled deeply in the streets of miami.

She looked at the crowd as she seen a boy with a book pulling his dirt bike up in the air riding it while reading the book.

She quickly took a shot as he fell back down holding the book tightly and bussing a quick left to make sure he was still following the group.

"KEEP UP OR GET LEFT BEHIND." the motto the boys who rode the bikes used.

You always had to be paying attention.

She looked down at her camera admiring the photo she just took , it was beautiful to her.

The black man was something so beautiful , and precious.

"The boy with the book." She mumbled as she kept looking at the picture.

She slipped off her crocs leaving them by the door as she walked up the steps to her welfare home.

She reached for my room hearing her brother in his room with his friends.

"Nah nigga you my son." They spoke obnoxiously.

She loved when her brother was alone , He was more playful and sweet at times.

But when he was with his friends they rarely ever spoke , unless they were bickering.

She rolled her eyes opening the door and quickly grabbing her macbook and usb to transport the picture from her camera to my macbook.

While she waited she switched turned her led lights on playing with them until she came across a soft purple.

She walked out her room making sure she didn't look terrible and knocked on her brothers door.

"Can i use your lighter real quick to light my candle." She said softly once he knocked on her door.

She hated talking to people. Tended to be by herself.

She was never a outgoing bold spoken person , rather shy and soft spoken when she did speak up.

And her being dyslexic and having hearing problems made her more insecure about the imagine she presented as.

she wasn't fully deaf but sometimes her hearing would fade in and out around louder things , another reason she stayed to herself.

She was scared of the outside world and how it would destroy her , just like her momma always said.

"Yeah bring it back when you done." He patted his pockets.

Pulling out the green lighter he handed it to her making sure she walked off before closing his door.

He didn't wanna seem rude so he just simply waited for her to walk inside of her room.

Myori hummed to herself as she seen the picture was now uploaded and lit the candle before walking back out of the room and handing it to her brother.

She sat Indian style on her bead grabbing her remote scrolling through the apps on her rokue tv before she pressed youtube.

"There's not a lot of people that got that , Like, just even being around people, it don't matter how popular they seem There's no real stars in here, bruh
Which is why like, these motherfuckers don't shake me Like, I-I can't get starstruck." The song played.

She nodded her head softly to the beat waiting for him to start singing.

"Inhale , Exhale , Yeah I might take another hit before i set sail , When my text fail i might hit you from another cell." She sung along playing with the picture.

She pressed the filter button on it . Switching it to black and white and saved it.

"Simple and nice." She looked over it.

[ MESSAGES ] : Manman❤️

[ MESSAGES ] :
Manman❤️.
imessage.

Her phone flashed making her pick it up putting her face in the camera and swiping up.

She clicked on his name before reading the message over and over to herself.

    manman❤️.

Get the door pooda please.

"Door." She mumbled to herself sliding on her house slippers and walking downstairs.

She looked through the peep hole to see a slightly familiar face standing on the other side of the door with a bored expression.

She unlocked the door stepping aside to let the boy in who was known as her brother manman friend.

"He's in his room." She took notice to the boy looking around the living room for her brother.

"Preciate it." He gave her a smile showing his golds before jogging upstairs.

A unusual feeling started to erupt in myoris stomach.

Butterflies?

____________________

How y'all feel abt this book? Ion know yet.