𝟎𝟎𝟗

RUNNING OUT OF TIME
𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃

"I DONT WANNA ARGUE ANYMORE" She mumbled to taylor.

They laid in the bed next to eachother starring at the ceiling.

Yani was with yoshon at the park having a chill day she was offered to come but she politely declined.

"Why you left." She turned my head looking at her.

"The same reason you wanna leave. Its so much better on the other side. I promise you just come be with me please." She tried to grasp onto my hand but it just went through making her drop her head in disappointment and causing me to shiver.

"I will. I want to make sure yani and yoshon is gonna do ok without me. And leon. I don't wanna leave leon behind." She said shaking my head.

Everything was riding out smoothly.

"End it now or i won't come anymore. I need you myori." She vanished.

She sat up wiping my eyes and shaking my head.

"I love you taylor." She rubbed the chain.

She slipped it off , slowly sliding it in my draw until it was fully closed.

Tears escalated down her face slowly. The sky that was once clear began to cry with her.

Rain droplets gliding over the windows in her room as yori sat in the middle of her bed.

Heart filled with regret , sorrow and pain. She wanted it to end but sadly was now to attached to leon which gave her second thoughts on her heart breaking decision.

"You deserve it." The voice lingered in her mind.

Yori got off her bed dragging her feet to the bathroom and stuffing her finger down her throat.

The feeling gave her a rush , and she was unsatisfied with the weight her body with held so she did it to keep leon around. Thinking he was unsatisfied with her image, and to afraid to tell her.

But yori was delusional. Always have been. She created a aroma she felt controlled of to keep her sane.

Her throat burned as she stuck her finger down again but the liquid that came up this time was something she wasn't used to.

Blood spilled out of her mouth as she sat there gagging for more to keep coming.

The new feeling of the blood rushing out of her mouth , had her excited.

Feening for more and more to spill out until she laid there lifeless.

Always pleased with the image of her dead , she became addicted to destroying herself.

The lights flickered on , leon standing at the doorway with the wingstop bag in his hand.

Lifting his attention from his phone , the items in his arms dropped to the floor as he rushed over to myori.

"Baby? Baby you ok?" He lifted her head off the ground.

Tears fell down his face , he was falling for this girl.

He didn't wanna loose her , she understood him and he wasn't ready for things to end like this.

"I'm fine leon." She said grouchily snatching away from his grasp and weakly standing up to walk to the bed.

She was angry with him.

why did he have to come at that moment?.

"Whats wrong with you bruh." Leon came in the room snapping on me.

I blocked him out starring out the wall in pain.

Everyday that goes by , time passes on , and i sit in pain just like the day before. My heart was caused me pain more and more everyday.

"I'm fine. Get out." I cut him off.

"Get out? Bruh what the fuck. You know what." He slammed the door.

I shrugged wiping my face and walking out the house making my way to the bridge with the full pill bottle in my hand and yoshons gun in my jacket pocket.

i said i wanted this to be a short story😜. so maybe one more chapter , two if i feel like giving a bonus.