𝟎𝟎𝟒

BEGINNING
                          𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄
                                     ➘

"my lonely days are over."

Myori snapped pictures of the field.

She was outside in the woods in her backyard snapping pictures of things that amazed her.

Ly'ani was taking her after-noon nap giving yori time to step away and do what she loves , which is taking pictures.

"and life is like a song."

A black long snake grew out of the grass following yori.

"Watch out."

"Watch out."

"Watch out."

Faint voices hit her traveling through her body , she turned around to be met with a snake.

It jumped at her biting her making her jump up out of her sleep.

She was sweating but she excused it making sure yori was ok.

She grabbed another baggy t-shirt and some panties walking into the hallway bathroom.

"Bring the coochie here i'll never eat the cat she got coochie hair." She hard music blasting from man man's room.

"Oh my goddd." She dragged hearing yori start to cry.

"Yoshon!" Yori started to bang on man mans door.

The music stopped but she kept knocking.

"What girl dang." He laughed opening the door.

"Turn it down yori was sleep." She said.

"My bad , You finna go take a bath?" He asked and she nodded.

"Was bout to but i gotta focus on her now." She huffed making yoshon smack his lips.

"Bring her here." He closed the door.

Yori walked to her room grabbing yani and walking back to yoshons room.

She didn't bother to knock since he was expecting her to come bring the baby anyways.

"Hm." She handed yani to yoshon.

"Yani you bet not." Yori seen her bottom lip start to quiver.

Yani started to scream loudly making everyone except leon groan.

His eyes hanged low as he watched yori handle yani.

he liked that about her , wanted her to handle there kids like that in the future.

When leon first seen yori she was about thirteen. Thats when she first started to lose her hearing but he didn't know since he always came over for yoshon. They rarely ever came in contact.

But when they did leon got butterflies , he liked her but yori was a shy girl never spoke to anyone so if he did speak up she wouldn't respond.

But now they was grown , so it was in his head that one day they'll be one.

"Lemme see ha." He held his hands out for her.

Yori hesitated before handing yani to him.

Yani started to bounce around making yoshon mouth drop.

"Bastard trifling porch monkey ass baby." He mumbled.

Yori softly smacked him in the head.

"Don't play with my baby." She laughed walking out the room.

"Aye lemme talk to you real quick." One of yoshons friends grasped onto her hand.

She looked at him crazy , snatching her hand back.

The feeling of him grabbing onto her made her uncomfortable , she never got good vibes from him either.

"Chill out nigga." Yoshon spoke up.

The boy smacked his lips watching yori walk to the bathroom.

"Weirdo." She mumbled to herself.

She turned on the water making sure the door was locked as she slipped out of her clothes.

She took her hearing aids out and got in soaking in the hot water for a while.

                                      ➘

"Hm yani." Yori held out her hand.

She was tryna feed her but yani kept whining.

"Yaniiii. You have to eat tink." She sighed.

"Man man said come here." Leon peeked his head in the kitchen.

Yani started to bounce around clapping her hands making yori mug the hell out of her.

"I know you fucking lying." Yori mumbled making leon bust out laughing.

"Can you feed her really quick? I'll be right back." Yori looked at him.

He nodded walking into the kitchen grabbing the baby spoon and the mushed up yams and chicken yori made for her.

"I come back tink ok?" Yori said but yani rolled her eyes looking at leon.

Yori's mouth dropped before she sucked her teeth walking out the kitchen.

"What yoshon." She laughed walking into the living room.

"They dead man." He looked up at yori making her heart drop.